• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

Arrr, a fellow employin' chewin' on somethin' reslembin' the sound o' grape nuts that Ne'er goes f-in' soggy.... Arrrrrrrrggggghhhh the hummanity i am goin' t' rip my ears of... stop chewin' its annoyin', argh!

Guest Shoreline

Listening to streaming audio right now from tormented radio (some outstanding Industrial electronic music) ..

Other than that today I listened to some various metal albums, such as more Dehumanizer from Black Sabbath, and the Green Carnation 60 minute epic track, Light of Day, Day of Darkness.

Overall, enjoying the summer off with some great music. :)

Pink Floyd. Good to listen to in phases, sometimes you just need that peaceful kind of music to chill out to.

Can't listen to avenged sevenfold all day or you will talk in a scream by default.

I love Daughtry, but that is one song I do not care for. He needs to release Breakdown! lkjdgs

3DG - One-X

I only know that one and Its not over.... which is also heavily overplayed of course...buti like both. So im sure i'd probably love Breakdown.

I only know that one and Its not over.... which is also heavily overplayed of course...buti like both. So im sure i'd probably love Breakdown.

Breakdown

I youtubed it for ya. lol

Hopefully it doesn't take long to load. The best part is around the 2 minute mark. Where he goes from slow to ROCKIN'.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033