• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Welcome Ducks Fans

Rate this topic

We can all have our opinions about who is going to win it in how many games and how one team is way better than the other.

I think this is going to be an evenly matched series and I think whoever comes out has a great shot at winning the cup.

I have not watched enough Wings games this year to make any statements like "the Ducks are way faster and more physical" so I am not going to. I am going to say that both teams are going to have to play at the top of their games in order to win.

That being said, here's to a great series.

Go Ducks!

Welcome all Ducks fans! I understand you don't wanna hang out at disney.com.com, what a horrible forum that is. Just got this in my mail after registering there:

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DETROIT IS A

CESSPOOL OF HUMAN FILTH.". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other

comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the

following address:

Toeblake33@aol.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All your accounts are active, so go ahead fire away. Explain how your all Euro

gang of pint sized rejects are gonna beat the bigger, faster, younger Duck.

Maybe your psycho goalie will stay in the crease? I don't think that's gonna be

enough.

One thing is for sure. You losers don't have the knowledge or guts to post on

our boards. And Sarnia RULES!

I've a good mind to ban every one of you sad sacks.

LETS GO DUCK!!!!!!!!

What a s***ty place disney.com is.

Welcome all Ducks fans! I understand you don't wanna hang out at disney.com.com, what a horrible forum that is. Just got this in my mail after registering there:

It's so funny how these little teams that barly exsist talk about how big and bad they are.While there talkimg about how big they are and how much their going to smash the little Red Wings the Wings are scoring goals.Go ahead and talk ,just like the little sharks did and when it's all said and done you can cry. :lol:

Should be a couple great series both in the west and in the east. I give equal chance to all 4 teams to be in the SCF and for once all 4 teams to DESERVE being there. Giguere, Kipper, and Roloson all played pretty much the best of their lives when they beat us (and teams after us) in the years we were beaten but then proved to be human after all in the finals. The best (IMO) goalie this playoffs is out thanks to you guysand no fluke hot goalies are in it now. We have the best of the best teamsall playing each other and I think we could see conference finals series that will be better than the SCF.

Specifially in the west I think that there's another x-factor that wasn't covered before by another poster and that's simply shot blocking. While I think we have the best goalie left in the playoffs, I don't think he'd look so good if Detroit's blocking hadn't been improving all playoffs long. I didn't see nearly as many Ducks games as Wings games this playoffs but (if anyone knows the stats, feel free to correct me) I think Detroit has been the best shot-block team in the playoffs thus far. That said, Pronger is maybe the best point shot in the league so Detroit may have to step up shot blocks even more this series.

All that said, I think Detroit can have the edge if nothing else we have a confidence back that we haven't had in a while. This is a team that plays with more of a team mentality than they have in a while, and in the end that could be the key to success. Holmstrom's still fresh from a long rest (that injury may have been a blessing in disguise), Z maybe will be up to 100% finally, Quincey looks strong, Lebda seems getting close to full speed, Cheli's playing incredible, Lidstrom strong as ever (if anything he'll just be better this series), Markov taking more point shots, and Lilja best hockey of his life this postseason. You do have Pronger and Neidermayer but what about the other 4? We have the edge on depth on D and we have more scoring on deeper O lines, at least on the road (at home we're all about the top line).

Should be great though. 6 being the lucky number I say Wings in 6, winning the series on the road again.

Anyhow, welcome Ducks fans. My question is, are the fans at the Pond (err Honda Center.. blech) going to boo Cheli or Bert?

I dont know how anyone can disagree on this one man, ducks will be more physical by a 2:1 for sure.

I guess you haven't watched any Wings games this playoff year!

Even Kyle Quincey, who had to be called up was out there putting huge hits on Thornton, Iginla, Phaneuf, Grier. And that is just our young, new, guy.

I really don't see either team having an edge in physicallity. Ducks will hit, Wings will hit. That's it.

Wings in 6.

Can't wait to take over the Pond in Game 3

A sea of red is coming!

its not the pond its the Honda Center now

lol

;)

and i am glad i am playing The Red wings because i am sick of the complaining from the wild and canucks fans that the Ducks cheated and that the wild was a better team then the ducks and that the Canucks had a better defense ( i guess having 2 future hall of famers on your defense isnt enough? haha)

at least you guys in DET know your puck

It's so funny how these little teams that barly exsist talk about how big and bad they are.While there talkimg about how big they are and how much their going to smash the little Red Wings the Wings are scoring goals.Go ahead and talk ,just like the little sharks did and when it's all said and done you can cry. :lol:

first off as a Ducks fan to a wings fan DO NOT go to disney.com.com

they are not respectable ducks fans and whatever they say on there doesnt represent ducks fans.

if you must go on a ducks forum go on www.allducks.com its by far one of the best forums in the nhl and i will say this board is deffently in the top 3 in the nhl no doubt this is a great site!

GO DUCKS!!!

Beauchemin is very good and I was a big Sean O'Donnell fan when he played for the L.A. Kings.

This will be the BEST defense the Wings have seen this postseason, and that (above all else) should be the determining factor of the series.

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe there'd actually be discussions about hockey?

You Duck fans gotta understand, while most of you are just messing around and probably aren't trolls, before the first round all the Calgary fans show up and we have post after post of "Flame in 3!" and about how physical the flames are, how great the goaltending is, and how old the Wings are... blah blah blah.

Then the Wings beat the Flames, and out come the SJ fans. "San Jose in 5! They're bigger, they're younger, your old farts on the Wings are gonna get Pwn3d! it's ludacris how bad we're gonna beat you guys!!!"

Then the Wings beat the Sharks. And here come the Duck fans. "the wings are old! you're gonna get crushed!"

It just gets a little tired is all. After the third go round, patience wears thin.

Not only tired, but unnecessary. We all manage to have intelligent, spirited hockey discussions without bashing.

All visitors are welcome. Bashers and trolls are on a very short leash. Cheer your team on with everything you have - we expect nothing less. But if you can't support the Ducks (or whoever) without denigrating others, your open invitation will be revoked.

Welcome and enjoy!

GO WINGS!!

Anyhow, welcome Ducks fans. My question is, are the fans at the Pond (err Honda Center.. blech) going to boo Cheli or Bert?

Whoever boos Chelios at the Ponda is a moron. We used to boo him because of the bad blood between him and that sob Kariya. There is no reason for anyone here in Anaheim to boo the dude.

Bertuzzi- he'll get boo'ed and more if he pulls any repeat performances ala Moore. Other than that, why boo a guy any team would love to have?

Still say Ducks in 6.

Not only tired, but unnecessary. We all manage to have intelligent, spirited hockey discussions without bashing.

All visitors are welcome. Bashers and trolls are on a very short leash. Cheer your team on with everything you have - we expect nothing less. But if you can't support the Ducks (or whoever) without denigrating others, your open invitation will be revoked.

Welcome and enjoy!

GO WINGS!!

:clap::clap::thumbup:

Welcome Ducks Fans! Should be a very fun series - Wishing Friday were here already.

Systemfel, try AlldDucks.com if you want to find the classy fans to talk hockey with. I've been over there for a few days and with respect comes respect. I'm pretty appalled at disney.com.com as well.

Go Wings!!!!!!!

disney.com.com is such a horrible forum, im embarassed just to be a ducks fan and see that forum, its a joke honestly.....i apologize for anyone who has gone there and dealt with ******* duck fans...all hell breaks loose there...definetly check out allducks.com....

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe there'd actually be discussions about hockey?

You Duck fans gotta understand, while most of you are just messing around and probably aren't trolls, before the first round all the Calgary fans show up and we have post after post of "Flame in 3!" and about how physical the flames are, how great the goaltending is, and how old the Wings are... blah blah blah.

Then the Wings beat the Flames, and out come the SJ fans. "San Jose in 5! They're bigger, they're younger, your old farts on the Wings are gonna get Pwn3d! it's ludacris how bad we're gonna beat you guys!!!"

Then the Wings beat the Sharks. And here come the Duck fans. "the wings are old! you're gonna get crushed!"

It just gets a little tired is all. After the third go round, patience wears thin.

lol, this sounds like a monty python quote... :lol:

If you want civilized Ducks talk, you'll have to go to AllDucks.com. disney.com.com and the official Ducks board absolutely sucks. You're not going to fin too many official Ducks fans on there.

...the only thing I am NOT looking forward to in this round is the Network's ASS kissing and BALL licking all over Pronger and Neidermeyer...

But Pronger likes it when Niedermeyer tea-bags him! :lol:

...the only thing I am NOT looking forward to in this round is the Network's ASS kissing and BALL licking all over Pronger and Neidermeyer...

You can't blame them really, they are down to their last 10 days of being able to talk about them in this years Playoffs :D