• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drw13

Holmstrom Hit from Behind

Rate this topic

Suspension clearly coming on this hit. Unfortunate that it'll be Niedermayer (because he got the major and the game) and not Pronger because one was just as guilty as the other.

I agree with this assessment. I'm thinking it will be one game for Niedermayer, nothing for friggin Pronger.

Butterfly stitches for Holmstrom, but he's back on the ice! That man is an animal.

Guest bullocks

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, HES A f***IN ANIMAL!!!

P.S. BECAUSE PRONGER NEVER GOT A PENALTY ON THAT PLAY HAS NO BARING IF HE CAN BE SUSPENDED FOR IT....SO LOOK FOR THAT COCK SUCKER TO BE SUSPENDED.

HAVE A NICE TRIP U ******* GOOF :clap:

The thing is Prongers punishment will be less severe due to the fact that he is back.... again how the NHL hands out punishment compared to the injury.... Also..... Homer better get a third for the hatty then flick off all the Fans at the pond (minus wings fans).... GO WINGS

I'd almost prefer Homer not to play the rest of the game. He's clearly goin to have some cobwebs after that hit -- I'm glad he came back, showed the fans he's a hardass mofo, showed the Wings fans at home that he's okay, show his teammates he's in it for the long haul, but there's no reason to risk further injury in a game that's really pretty one-sided....

That said, he's a goddamn tank and I officially have man-crush love for him.

The thing is Prongers punishment will be less severe due to the fact that he is back.... again how the NHL hands out punishment compared to the injury.... Also..... Homer better get a third for the hatty then flick off all the Fans at the pond (minus wings fans).... GO WINGS

SAD BUT TRUE