• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

We WILL win game 5.

Rate this topic

I know everyone is down after last night's loss, but the Wings will bounce back and win game 5, I know it. This team has shown too much character, and too much resiliency. And last night was no different. They battled all night and came back from 3-1 to tie it. They simply lost from a couple bad turnovers and a shaky outing from Dom. If you watched last night's game, you cannot say they "blew the opportunity, they didn't come to play" because they did. They just got some bad bounces and made a couple mistakes. The Wings showed they are the better team, outshooting the Ducks 39-23 on the road. Here's to optimism and an upcoming game 5 victory.

I know everyone is down after last night's loss, but the Wings will bounce back and win game 5, I know it. This team has shown too much character, and too much resiliency. And last night was no different. They battled all night and came back from 3-1 to tie it. They simply lost from a couple bad turnovers and a shaky outing from Dom. If you watched last night's game, you cannot say they "blew the opportunity, they didn't come to play" because they did. They just got some bad bounces and made a couple mistakes. The Wings showed they are the better team, outshooting the Ducks 39-23 on the road. Here's to optimism and an upcoming game 5 victory.

here here :clap:

Count me in, too!!!

I don't think anyone really believed this would be a quick or easy series, and right now we're looking at a 6-game series, at minimum.

I truly believe the Wings will win Games 5 and 6 and move on to meet the Senators in the Stanley Cup Final. :D

4 goals, not counting the en.

You might say one was a bad goal or the Duck player was a pretty good shot.

Two of them were deflected - Dom had zero chance on.

Another was a lucky swing on a goofy bouncing puck by Selanne.

How much luck ya got left Duckies ?? ...

Edited by motorcitykid

hehe you guys remind me of the canuck fans... anyways... Ducks in 6 and u all know it ... Pronger will come out in Game 5 in Detroit and have a excellent game just like when the canuck fans always booed him when he held the puck... anyways... like i said iam pretty sure it will be ducks in 6 AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK... ... will be good game like Game 4

Edited by lou

4 goals, not counting the en.

You might say one was a bad goal or the Duck player was a pretty good shot.

Two of them were deflected - Dom had zero chance on.

Another was a lucky swing on a goofy bouncing puck by Selanne.

How much luck ya got left Duckies ?? ...

Lucky swing by Selanne? LOL Hes been doing that since 92,its called a knack for the net.

hehe you guys remind me of the canuck fans... anyways... Ducks in 6 and u all know it ... Pronger will come out in Game 5 in Detroit and have a excellent game just like when the canuck fans always booed him when he held the puck... anyways... like i said iam pretty sure it will be ducks in 6 AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK... ... will be good game like Game 4

So we're positive because we know what our guys are capable of and that makes us sound like Vancouver fans? We sound like Wings fans because that's what we are. Always behind our team because we believe in them and know that they can beat the Ducks.

So we're positive because we know what our guys are capable of and that makes us sound like Vancouver fans? We sound like Wings fans because that's what we are. Always behind our team because we believe in them and know that they can beat the Ducks.

Didn't Vancouver go down in 5?

Doesn't matter what the score between the Ducks and Canucks was . They're now playing the Detroit Red Wings ,we'll just have to wait and see how the series ends up and as I said I'm confident the Wings can get the job done.

Yes. Is Vancover the Detroit Red Wings? No.

i dont remeber saying that they are the same team..anyways all of ducks fans where POed with Game 3 can you blame us? but iam sure people did not lose all faith in them and of course we excited with them tieing the series can u blame us again? Just saying the nuck fans where complaining whenever Giggy had a good game about his pads being omega big and stuff and how when ever ducks get a goal everyone screams LUCK!!! or bad bounce did not mean to piss anyone off just putting in my 2 cents.... and one thing i can agree with all detroit fans is that please dont visit allducks.com forums just a bunch of weirdos

i dont remeber saying that they are the same team..anyways all of ducks fans where POed with Game 3 can you blame us? but iam sure people did not lose all faith in them and of course we excited with them tieing the series can u blame us again? Just saying the nuck fans where complaining whenever Giggy had a good game about his pads being omega big and stuff and how when ever ducks get a goal everyone screams LUCK!!! or bad bounce did not mean to piss anyone off just putting in my 2 cents.... and one thing i can agree with all detroit fans is that please dont visit allducks.com forums just a bunch of weirdos

Well I'm just saying that Wings and Nucks fans are completely different. No one on here is complaining about Giggy or his pads. In fact I think everyone said he had a pretty good game last night and was one of the main reasons why the Ducks won. For the most part, us folks on here give credit where it's due. We aren't taking away anything from the Ducks, we just believe that despite the loss in Game 4 that the Wings are still going to win this series. They played great last night and if not for the failures on 5 on 3 they would of took the game.

Didn't SJ go down in 6?

The fact of the matter is, both teams have beaten two teams this postseason. The fact that ANA beat VAN doesn't have anything to do with DET vs. ANA.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I like how after game 3 Ducks fans were largely done with their team, but now the Ducks are hot s*** again. :rolleyes:

Wings win game 5.

I would never be one to gloat halfway through a series. My statement was directed at the Nucks fan above. I just find it funny hes got the ducks in 6 now and vancouver with the second coming of Jesus/Luongo couldn't get the job done. I'm the last person thats gonna celebrate in a 2-2 series,you've got me all wrong.

I remember all the Ducks fans coming on here after game 1 saying the Wings goals where LUCKY!!! :lol:

I've never noticed the bunch of weirdos at allducks either,Mike is actually a pretty fair guy and his site is very popular for a reason.

We are 4-0 in afternoon games on NBC so far this playoffs outscoring opponents 15-5. I'm pretty sure this one is ours.

Thats exactly what I was thinking after our loss last night, hopefully it holds true and we come out like our game 3 selves and pull out another big win like in the last two series!