IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

HAHA how fast was that! Damnnn girl.

Everyone pick up your Robert Lang avatars..courtesty of the lovely Offsides.

I think we all should do it now..get the mojo working so by Game 6 it'll be a for sure victory. :D

If you all REALLY do care about our boys, you'll use a Lang ava. I'm serious. It'll work. Jen has proven it time and time again. lol

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

yah i was pretty pissed today and i did not watch ot but that was because my broken leg hurt! the sliver lining on my leg being broken is that i don't have to go to work and that i can come watch the finals in detroit baby!!! im off work for the next 5-8 weeks!!! yay go wings go go wings go go wings go get to the cup finals baby

Alright guys. If these get used up I'll see if I can get more made tomorrow night..lol. Anyone who already has a Lobby Bang sig wear it proudly.

Get the word out to cheer for Lang!

GO WINGS!

Alright guys. If these get used up I'll see if I can get more made tomorrow night..lol. Anyone who already has a Lobby Bang sig wear it proudly.

GO WINGS!

LOBBY BANG!!! :lol::lol::lol:

GO WINGS!

HAHA Lobby Bang!

Omg Jen I was just going to tell you that you need to bring that ava of yours back..and you did. :thumbup:

IPB Image

I am SERIOUSLY IN LUB with this one. Mine, senors and senoritas!

I have a strange feeling that this is what Heroes of Hockeytown (now that he's back, thanks for intimidating him to Rabs!) would have picked. But there's nothing like Sinister Eye Lang with the Pullback Arm action.

:wub::wub::wub:

Actually, from what I have been hearing lately it's Robert Long. At least that's what Bill Clement always calls him...lol

Yeah, a in Czech is pronounced like the a in father... so we've had it wrong this whole time. :)

Ah well... GO LANG!

I still like Capt Stubbing - because of him be the greatest floater out there - good ol' capt of the PRINCESS. Bobby sucks. Also, Lidstrom has been making a lot of poor decisions and is not up to his usual form - maybe he's tired.

Offsides, all of those Lang AVs are beautiful, but now is the time for the old standby to be dusted off and brought back into commission for one glorious last stand:

IPB Image

PIP PIP!

If that doesn't do the trick, nothing will! :lol:

I for one liked Lang's attitude last night, he was even throwing his weight around a little bit.

Go Bobby, save this series like you did the previous two! :clap:

Offsides, all of those Lang AVs are beautiful, but now is the time for the old standby to be dusted off and brought back into commission for one glorious last stand:

That mullet always makes me uneasy. I have to feel the back of my neck to make sure one isn't growing there after seeing.

Here's to Lang using the length of the mullet to confuse goaltenders!

Jumping on the Langwagon... I needed an ava anyway, so thank you very very much, Our Lady of the Avatar. I like these kind of win-win-WIN situations!

One problem, though... whenever I start poor-mouthing a player, be it one of ours or theirs, that player never fails to get hot. The hockey gods like disdain even less than hubris, at least where I'm concerned, and they love to make me look dumb(erer). Soooo, in the interest of hedging my bets:

Lang still sucks. And is lazy.

Kris Draper sucks. And is past it.

Our PP sucks.

Anyone/thing else I forgot, sucks.