• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Roberto Who?

which one of you toilet papered Gigueres house?

Rate this topic

So apparently after game 3 gigueres house was TPed...

Q. It seems as much as any other game your team has really needed you these last two games. Can you talk about your ability to raise your level of play in these two?

JEAN‑SEBASTIEN GIGUERE: Well, after Game 4 here ‑ which game did we lose? The 5‑0 game, whatever, I got toilet‑papered at home by Red Wings fans, so I gotta raise my level here. That's not a lie. I did get toilet‑papered. But joke apart, I think we work hard all year to be here, and you gotta put your chips on the table and believe in the cards you have been dealt.

And I think in this dressing room we have a great team. And if we believe in each other and believe in the system, I think we can do a lot of good things. And at this point in time it would be a shame not to go all out, go all in and see what ‑ you gotta believe that your cards are better than the other guy's cards.

WAS IT YOU???

how does he know it was a Wings fan? Could have been local Duck fans, disgruntled over those 5 goals that somehow got behind Giggy, while none got behind Dom?

**surreptitiously picks a piece of toilet paper off shoe** :unsure:

:P j/k, RW...

Edited by puckloo39

how does he know it was a Wings fan? Could have been local Duck fans, disgruntled over those 5 goals that somehow got behind Giggy, while none got behind Dom?

when u toilet paper someone doesnt that mean u like the person...who knows...

It was'nt me ,I got an allibye.But they don't want to hear it.The cops wont listen just cause I had an empty charmen case in the back of my truck on the corner where Giguere lives they dont want to hear it.

And bye the way I think they profiled me cause of the BIG RED WINGED WHEEL ON THE SIDE OF MY TRUCK.tHATS JUST WRONG MAN,

Edited by Jiri the man

I'm pretty sure Giggy only gave up 3 goals, Bryzgalov gave up the last 2.

when u toilet paper someone doesnt that mean u like the person...who knows...

YES...

I remember when he bought his house. Somebody posted the listing and everyone was able to take a video walkthrough of it. Nice house and not behind gates like a lot of other houses in Newport Beach.

Actually the kids on the street were probably just welcoming his baby to the neighborhood.

Pronger: "Look. I'm 6'6"......I was wiping my ass and Nieds comes FLYING into the bathroom, (per usual), and this stuff just happens man. It's fizziks......."

I just fell out of my chair laughing my butt off. Well done sir,

It was Pronger. He'll have to request a trade again if Giguere finds out.

Ahaha! I love Pronger trade jokes. :P

It was Guy Hebert.

Probably still bitter that the Ducks traded him to the Rags before he retired. :hehe: