• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

2007 WCF Post-GAME 6: Ducks 4, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

i'm going to barf if i read one more post of praise for the wings. the wings took on the personality of their joe louis fans: blow off the first two periods and then show up in the 3rd period. they've been doing that for at least 3 straight years--regular season and the playoffs--and when their PLAYOFF LIVES WERE ON THE LINE THEY DID IT AGAIN!

inexcusable! how the fock do you sleep-walk through the first two periods of a do-or-die game? you people who are good with that are settling: you're just greatly relieved the wings didn't choke in the first round again...whiich is sad if you really think about it.

blowing a series the way the wings blew this series should cost both players and coaches their jobs. but...it won't. which is part of the problem.

You do have a point. We can't just fire all our talent tho. I mean we just got dish out punishment for not playing. Like pay hits or less ice time.

Good series guys.

I am surprised this series didn't go to seven games. After game 4 I thought it would have been for sure a tighter series not a 4-2 win for the Ducks. But I guess those are the bounces. It must be tough on you Wings fans because some of those games you guys had out played the Ducks but still lost. There is nothing more frustrating than that. Well maybe the first two periods of last nights game and the Wings being asleep is more frustrating.

I noticed there was a thread that was calling for a new goaltender. Can't say I agree with that. I would not blame Hasek for any of your loses, I thought he played excellent. I could see developing the back up to take over for Hasek in a couple years. I am not really sure what there is too improve on the Wings apart from some minor changes. But you guys have a good strong team with a good coach.

As for the next round. I will be jumping on the Senators bandwagon and cheering for them. It would be nice to have the cup back in Canada and not in Anaheim. I think the Sens will take the series, they have been playing amazing hockey and walked all over the eastern conference favourite. But both teams are pretty fast and this series will be an exciting one to watch.

Your the coolest flames fan ever!!! I'll be with you on that SENS bandwagon. I hate the ducks because I hate their fans!!!. ohhhh and lets not forget the *** Pronger!!! Once an oiler always an oiler, and once an oiler you'll always suck!!!!

not so far away now from the playoffs, we are more than half way through and just getting past the 'dog days' of the season. Wings will win it in 16 games!!!!

Rafalski will be the difference and of course the experience gained by all the players. I honestly like the way Hasek has played of late, you can even exclude his good game last night, before then he was still in playoff form of 10 years ago. I have never ever supported Hasek, he should be in the old folks home but recently he gets an A+.

30 odd games left, GO WINGS.

But the poster you are repling to has it a bit wrong about their play... If the wings truely did take on the personality of the fans at the joe they would have arrived late, played hard in the 2nd and then left early :sly: Wings fans don't take the first 2 periods off and then show up strong in the third.

:lol: idk but this made me laugh out loud