• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shutTHEduckUP

You know you're a Detroit Red Wings fan if...

Rate this topic

You have to wear a Wings shirt on game day, no matter what.

Your idea of dressing up is wearing a Red Wings jersey.

If you talk casually about the Russian Five and Red Wave in a non-McCarthian way

if your initial reaction to this post was to wonder what Darren had to do with that, and then realize it didn't say "McCartyian".

also...if you can't remember your locker combination at work without reciting Malts, Kopecky, Lebda

You truly believe that every little thing you do (or don't do) during the course of a WIngs game day could actually affect the outcome even though you're a thousand miles away... :lol:

I am so f***in guilty of this.

Bad Vlad's were funny too.

My brother's second child is named YZeric. He has an octopus tattoo on his leg as well as Larry Murphy and Tomas Holmstrom's autographs tattooed in.

Guest jaytan

You truly believe that every little thing you do (or don't do) during the course of a WIngs game day could actually affect the outcome even though you're a thousand miles away... :lol:

I do that, too.... It's so irrational! :lol:

OMG, I am totally guilty of that--I find myself still thinking that if I do something the Wings will win but then sadly remember they aren't playing anymore :(

You know you're a red wings fan if 1st seed means nothing going into the playoffs.

:blush: I'm guilty of that one too.

If you meet someone who lives in Colorado, and instantly hate them before you even know them

Hey, that's not fair! What about us Michigan natives who currently live in Colorado? :P

Guilty.

QUOTE(Bad Vlad Forever @ May 24, 2007 - 12:10PM)

If you meet someone who lives in Colorado, and instantly hate them before you even know them

Hey, that's not fair! What about us Michigan natives who currently live in Colorado?

How dare you move THERE! You should know better!

No actually, I should state that I'm a Michigander residing in Duck-land, so turnabout is totally fair play