• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Game 1 SCF: Ottawa Senators at Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

I'm gonna have to get on a Sens board and find out what they think about the Ducks just cross checking folks in front of the net without will and rarely being called for it. Not sure about that Pronger call, didn't look like he even attempted to hook someone, but that was probably the makeup for not calling when he hogtied heatley on the previous play.

someone tell Giggy he didn't just win the Cup. Too bad the Sens couldn't spank them in game one. Ah, well, a split will have to do in Yuck-ville, I guess.

Go, Sens!!!

I agree, it looked like he just won a cup or something there lol.

i don't what sucks more....watching the Geese blind luck to a win...or...having to listen to the announcers on VS

I hate the announcers on VS...

I hate everything today. Did anyone else go off into daydreams watching this game tonight thinking about how the wings should be there right now?

i don't what sucks more....watching the Geese blind luck to a win...or...having to listen to the announcers on VS

So now the Ducks were lucky to win this game? Christ when is this gonna end! Apparently if what you guys say is true the entire team should hit Vegas...with all their luck i guess they'd walk away a billion dollars richer.

I hate the announcers on VS...

I hate everything today. Did anyone else go off into daydreams watching this game tonight thinking about how the wings should be there right now?

No. Just.. no.

I did dream about Wings for a couple nights in a row, dinna recall anything else.

I woke to the dawn happy, I know that.

Does this seem like the finals to you guys ?

It didnt for me , felt more like a regular season game.

Even last years final had me into it more. (Probably because of Smyth and Smith but thats a different story)

I do like most players on each teams , just a weird match-up for the finals.

Even last years final had me into it more. (Probably because of Smyth and Smith but thats a different story)

It's been that way the last 4 or 5 years...I'm content with the Sens being there but not the ducks. Not just because we lost to them either...just saying...i wouldn't be happy if tthe flames, sharks, minnesota, edmonton were there either. The NHL really needed Det/Ott in the finals this year.

I wonder what the ratings were for tonight. Honestly for half the day i completely forgot the finals started tonight and I'm a very huge hockey fan. LOL

I'm calling it for next year.

Wings vs. Devils in the SCF.

OR vs. the Rangers. Hmm...

I'd like Wings vs Rangers or any 2 original 6 teams would be good.

When was the last time that 2 original six teams played for the cup?

Gawd I don't want to see Pronger's name on that cup...or Selanne's...

I'd like Wings vs Rangers or any 2 original 6 teams would be good.

When was the last time that 2 original six teams played for the cup?

I was looking for Wing/Sabers

but Wing/Rangers would have been good to.

Hmmm maybe my prediction of Mighty Phucks in 6 will hold true.

Getsalaugh is such a f-ing cheap shot artist.... I mean come on... How many cross checks are you allowed to dish out to one guy until you are called. Seriously is that the only thing he knows how to do when he is back on "d"?

I wasn't really wanting them to win... but then watching the pregrame I decided I want stanley to stay in the United States... that and I like Selanne :P

Edited by OsGOD

If the Ducks play like that 5 on 5 the rest of series and kill off most of the dumb penalties we all know they're gonna take, they'll win in 6. Ducks are hard to beat in OT. Though I hated him against us, Rob N. played great, stone hands and all!

It felt a very exciting SCF game to me. I thought our Lads showed grit and heart and hard hitting Tim Hortonish heart (too many commercials) (I swear to hockey pods I will never say "grit" or 'heart' or 'hard-hitting" or "Tim Hortons" again. Till next season).... anyway, that's what the game gave me. tonight.

Dammit!!!!

I hate that ******* that they always pan to after Ducks goals with his stupid little finger wagging.

He's quite possibly the stupidest person on Earth (and that's saying something).

Spezza is immensely talented (and still young), but watching him still lack the slightest bit of defensive commitment gives me a greater appreciation for the all-around talent and work ethic of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. Spezza doesnt have a tenth of the defensive acumen those two have.

Spezza is immensely talented (and still young), but watching him still lack the slightest bit of defensive commitment gives me a greater appreciation for the all-around talent and work ethic of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. Spezza doesnt have a tenth of the defensive acumen those two have.

I have to agree. That line got dominated tonight and if they think they are going to just score on the pp, they won't win.