• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Filppula41

Wings sign (G) Adam Berkhoel, (D) Brad Ference

Rate this topic

I was starting to believe that until the Berkhoel mention. :P

Ah but you do believe that he is assembling a team of all defeseman.... that is a start. he is doing it under the radar. but soon it will be the entire squad.

As far as Berkhoel that shouldn't change anything... the kid is amazing!

Those are some nice looking lines. You should be GM.

Fire Holland!!!!!!!!1 :D

I thought you'd like those. I'd love to be GM , I'd keep Kenny around , hes still a great hockey mind , just doesnt sign a whole lot of grit. Other then those lines , I'd hire Pat Burns as Head Coach and move Babs to assistant. You screw up , your getting benched!

I thought you'd like those. I'd love to be GM , I'd keep Kenny around , hes still a great hockey mind , just doesnt sign a whole lot of grit. Other then those lines , I'd hire Pat Burns as Head Coach and move Babs to assistant. You screw up , your getting benched !

now that would be a fresh change.. now it is... you suck ass but I will still play you to save my face because I am the coach and I don't admit to making any personell choice mistakes.

now that would be a fresh change.. now it is... you suck ass but I will still play you to save my face because I am the coach and I don't admit to making any personell choice mistakes.

Thats Babcocks biggest flaw. He only punishes Hudler and Lang, Franzen and Lilja and Samuelsson I can remeber throughout the season would make big mistakes and be out there next shift. I like Franzen and Lilja , but when you make a mistake you gotta pay for it by sitting on the bench.

Thats Babcocks biggest flaw. He only punishes Hudler and Lang, Franzen and Lilja and Samuelsson I can remeber throughout the season would make big mistakes and be out there next shift. I like Franzen and Lilja , but when you make a mistake you gotta pay for it by sitting on the bench.

Babcock apprently doesn't like Czechs. But he does like Swedes.

I can't understand why he like's Samulesson. He's so useless on this team. His spot could go so much better to someone like Arron Asham or Jason Weimer. Samulesson is just dead weight on this team, and I keep hoping I see a trade on TSN involving Detroit getting rid of Samulesson already.

I can't understand why he like's Samulesson. He's so useless on this team. His spot could go so much better to someone like Arron Asham or Jason Weimer. Samulesson is just dead weight on this team, and I keep hoping I see a trade on TSN involving Detroit getting rid of Samulesson already.

Me too , or waived.

Sammy scored 20 goals last season, 3 playoff goals, his salary is 1.2mil a year through 05/09. There isn't any chance Holland will let him go and neither would I.

Sammy scored 20 goals last season, 3 playoff goals, his salary is 1.2mil a year through 05/09. There isn't any chance Holland will let him go and neither would I.

That 1.2 mil could be used towards a good player though ... (Samuelsson has and never will be , a good player)

actually 14 goals in 53 games on 189 shots in the reg season...

Huddles was twice as accurate with 15 goals on 107 shots in the regular season with 76 games.... I would take huddles over sammy any day if I wanted an accurate goal scorer...

Its about accuracy not always quanity of goals...

the more you fire the more you goals you better score (that was NOT the case for sammy... his accuracy SUCKS)... and sammy sure does fire a lot... he should have had way more goals.... in fact he should of had MORE than huddles with those shots.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest bullockz

great pick ups kenny, maybe the griffins can win the calder cup!

Samulesson scored 11 goals, not 20.

Hey, coincidence here: Arron Asham also scored 11 goals! Asham is also a much better player then Samulesson, since he is more aggressive and fights people!

I should send a memo to Ken Holland and tell him this. Apparently he doesn't see it yet, since I still see Samulesson's name on the roster and Asham's is not!

actually 14 goals in 53 games on 189 shots in the reg season...

Huddles was twice as accurate with 15 goals on 107 shots in the regular season with 76 games.... I would take huddles over sammy any day if I wanted an accurate goal scorer...

Its about accuracy not always quanity of goals...

the more you fire the more you goals you better score (that was NOT the case for sammy... his accuracy SUCKS)... and sammy sure does fire a lot... he should have had way more goals.... in fact he should of had MORE than huddles with those shots.

YES... plain english... God bless you... RIP jack sparrow. all good things must come to an end. :thumbup:

Samulesson is just dead weight on this team, and I keep hoping I see a trade on TSN involving Detroit getting rid of Samulesson already.

The problem is, you have to have another GM who wants him. :lol: And there ain't any management guys [aside from the ones down on Civic Drive] who think this guy is much of anything.

It has always made me laugh [sick actually] that Babcock etc keep trying to sell this guy as a bonafide Top 6 or even Top 9 forward. Maybe on a bottom feeder team like the Leafs or similar, but on a Cup contender like Detroit? It's a joke.

Edited by motorcitykid

Samulesson scored 11 goals, not 20.

Hey, coincidence here: Arron Asham also scored 11 goals! Asham is also a much better player then Samulesson, since he is more aggressive and fights people!

I should send a memo to Ken Holland and tell him this. Apparently he doesn't see it yet, since I still see Samulesson's name on the roster and Asham's is not!

So replace Sammy with Asham, that will solve all of our problems...