• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hank Dats 'N Homer

Just read.....

Rate this topic

I just read on another site that there was a rumor going around that holland is trying to deal for whitney and kozlov to create a second like of flip kozzy and whitney. Take it for what its worth.....

Doesnt make sense to me, since we gave up on whitney long ago (for what reason i do not know, he was amazing i thought)

And also i heard that kozlov has narrowed his decision down to dallas or toronto and would be announcing by sundown tomarrow. So i dont know how reliable this rumor is.

I have no source, just merely a rumor from another site, seeing if anyone else has heard anything about this.

I would like the signing if it happened but i just dont see it going down.

Whitney just re-signed in Carolina after his best season ever, I doubt they're trading him unless they're getting a top notch defensemen back.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

DAMN YOU EKLUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuck, for all of you who want size in the playoffs, Sorry we tried Whitney he didnt work out. Kozlov I would like to have him back but looks like Toronto and Dallas are leading the way. Hate to say it but NO THANKS.

GO WINGS

Yeah Whitney just signed a huge contract so I can't see him getting traded and what Koslov? One is a FA and the other Viktor signed in Washington.

Personally I can't see that deal ever happening cause we would end up give up way too much for that and we don't need either of them.

Yeah Whitney just signed a huge contract so I can't see him getting traded and what Koslov? One is a FA and the other Viktor signed in Washington.

It's for Slava, HDnH was talking about Kozzie narrowing his signing options. I don't want Kozlov now though, we don't need a smaller guy even if he can score.

I think that the Wings will be a big team.... sometime in 2020. You heard it here first.

What is your source for this rumor? Just out of curiosity was there also a link on this site to send your letters to Santa Claus? How about a message board for big foot and lochness sightings. Just checking :)

DISCLAIMER: Don't mind my sarcasam I am just frustrated with all the rumors and no action.

Edited by Booster313

Man , We better hope the wings drink a couple Red Bulls before games , There gonna be to be incredibly quick if there gonna be that small and soft. Not knocking Filp , he could be a gritty , speedy center , but he needs bigger linemates

If this is true, I will kill someone. Perhaps many.

If we end up crossing paths...two guys with the same objective, things could get ugly!

If we end up crossing paths...two guys with the same objective, things could get ugly!

I feel the same way. I might have to start swinging a spiked death club at Holland if he even dare consider such a thing.

Mine isn't a knock on Filppula either, since as you can see from my sig, I like him. But I do not like Kozlov or Whitney. Kozlov is the exact opposite of what the Wings need. Whitney blew ass the first time he was here. Granted, that was a much different team then, but I need every excuse possible.

Guest Crymson

I just read on another site that there was a rumor going around that holland is trying to deal for whitney and kozlov to create a second like of flip kozzy and whitney. Take it for what its worth.....

Doesnt make sense to me, since we gave up on whitney long ago (for what reason i do not know, he was amazing i thought)

And also i heard that kozlov has narrowed his decision down to dallas or toronto and would be announcing by sundown tomarrow. So i dont know how reliable this rumor is.

I have no source, just merely a rumor from another site, seeing if anyone else has heard anything about this.

I would like the signing if it happened but i just dont see it going down.

Whitney was a cornerstone of Carolina's team in the last two seasons, and he was recently signed to a contract extension. If they deal him, it will be because they were given an offer they could not refuse, and Holland will not make such an offer in exchange for an aging player.

Why do people keep thinking Whitney is coming here? Give me a frickin' break... there is no way he is the answer. That would be pure desperation...

He just signed a three year contract with the Canes for $10.65 Million. He's 5'10" and 178 lbs. Just what we need! He had 32 goals last year on a stinker Canes team... the most he has ever scored is 33 in the NHL. Again, he must be the missing link.

Kozzie... well, again, the size and skill are not what we need, but if that is what gets people excited around here...