• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sleight

Question About The Season Schedule

Rate this topic

Does anyone know when it is going to be released? I am trying to plan a trip and want to fit it in with a Lions and Wolverines game, but want to start preparing as early as possible. Just wondering when it is going to be released. Thanks.

Does anyone know when it is going to be released? I am trying to plan a trip and want to fit it in with a Lions and Wolverines game, but want to start preparing as early as possible. Just wondering when it is going to be released. Thanks.

They have said sometime this week on the NHL schedule so I assume that that includes each individual team as well...look for it later this week or early next.

Please please pleeeeease let the wings play in Tampa this season...

They play in Tampa Sept 24th, preseason. I went last year. It was really good for a preseason game.

meh...the sked sucks from my point of view...I was hoping the Wings would play the Bruins, Leafs, or Habs on a long weekend so I could drive or fly to see them...not looking good

:banana:

1 Saturday game (Away Game Season Opener!!!) and 2 Sunday games in Chicago! I'll be there for those three, plus Saturday, December 22nd in Minnesota. That's four away games for sure that NFM#25 will be at.

Now I've got to figure out which games I'll make the big trip to Detroit for.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25