• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jagr68

Staal Brothers Arrested...

Rate this topic

"screaming, yelling, and loud music..." :yowza: Too funny.

No one got hurt, and maybe they will take their spankings, learn a lesson and behave now. Or not. At least they weren't setting up dog fights or shooting at other people. NHL is still populated by nothin' but angels, compared to other pro sports.

yeah i think even with this, hockey is looking pretty good right now, no dogfighting, no big steroid busts or targets, no official gambling scandals, now we just need to get people to watch

Sorry but who hasn't been busted for underage drinking.

When I was in high school and college all they did was take the booze and wait at the end of the road in case some one tried to drive.

Of course I grew up in Maine where people start drinking at age 14.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

LOL i was arrested monday for a DUI. I spent a night in the drunk tank and now i will never drink and drive again! good thing up here in canada we are allowed to start drinking at 19 :D :D :D

Guest jaytan

Well, I guess it's a decent start, but we need to go a little farther than that to compete with the NFL and NBA! Couldn't they have at least killed or raped somebody at the party?

Sounds like this group had one too many hurricanes!

So they got thrown in the Pen?

Edited by jaytan

Guest Crymson

Gotta love it when pro atheltes get underage drinking tickets. :lol:

21 years as drinking age really needs to be reduced.

Well, I guess it's a decent start, but we need to go a little farther than that to compete with the NFL and NBA! Couldn't they have at least killed or raped somebody at the party?

So they got thrown in the Pen?

:lol::hehe:

Yeah that is true. Almost every kid drinks before they are 21.

I was actually going to try to say, well, he's used to Canada where you can be 19. But Jordan doesn't even turn 19 until September! Even so, you figure it is Eric's party so majority of the people are around his age. I bet Jordan was one of the few that were not 21.

I say so what, worse things happen. Like someone else said, after what the NFL is going through and what Vick may be charged for, these kids did nothing wrong. They are just ordinary kids having fun in the summer like they should be. It's common for kids to drink before the legal age, far more common then betting on sporting events you ref or running a dogfighting ring.

Seriously though, what kind of neighbors call the cops and complain about their NHL neighbors being to rowdy. I'm sure if they asked to come over and party too, instead of call the cops on them, the Staal's would have been more than happy to invite them! I work at 5am, but I would of lost sleep to hang out!

"screaming, yelling, and loud music..." :yowza: Too funny.

No one got hurt, and maybe they will take their spankings, learn a lesson and behave now. Or not. At least they weren't setting up dog fights or shooting at other people. NHL is still populated by nothin' but angels, compared to other pro sports.

By spankings, I hope you meant from the stripper, and not from any of the other bachelors....

:D

Ba-dum-ching! :lol:

Yeah that is true. Almost every kid drinks before they are 21.

I was actually going to try to say, well, he's used to Canada where you can be 19. But Jordan doesn't even turn 19 until September! Even so, you figure it is Eric's party so majority of the people are around his age. I bet Jordan was one of the few that were not 21.

I say so what, worse things happen. Like someone else said, after what the NFL is going through and what Vick may be charged for, these kids did nothing wrong. They are just ordinary kids having fun in the summer like they should be. It's common for kids to drink before the legal age, far more common then betting on sporting events you ref or running a dogfighting ring.

Seriously though, what kind of neighbors call the cops and complain about their NHL neighbors being to rowdy. I'm sure if they asked to come over and party too, instead of call the cops on them, the Staal's would have been more than happy to invite them! I work at 5am, but I would of lost sleep to hang out!

While you are pretty much correct in the genreal sense, what many did was illegal. I'm not trying to spoil a mood and I perfectly understand what the purpose of a bachelor party is, but still, you gotta be responsible and take into consideration other people etc. blah blah blah and all that other gooey stuff. ;)

LOL i was arrested monday for a DUI. I spent a night in the drunk tank and now i will never drink and drive again! good thing up here in canada we are allowed to start drinking at 19 :D :D :D

lol thats what it was they thought they where throwin it here in canada

AND YES ITS GOOD TO BE 19 IN CANADA

Mugshots?

ooooooo that's what i wanna see :lol:

other than that, they were young guys having fun, Nothing Bad Happened, no one was hurt our anything. the worst that happened is maybe someone didn't get there full 8 hours of sleep.