• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

NHL Tournament of Logos

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I voted the blackhawks too, there logo is WAY better than that stupid oilers logo.

and i keep on voting for the wild, but now there falling behind :angry: i dont want to see the avs win.

Its ridiculous that the Oilers are beating the Hawks. Me thinks some folks in Alberta are using bots or something to rig this thing b/c that's a joke.

Its ridiculous that the Oilers are beating the Hawks. Me thinks some folks in Alberta are using bots or something to rig this thing b/c that's a joke.

Yeah I agree. IIRC the Blackhawks won best logo in a recent nation-wide poll.

So, its close, but looks like we'll be up against Van. Van has a lot of fans, but realitically, we should be able to handle that.

Vancouver is full of fan boys though :/

oh yea because we should all vote for the classic logos because they are classic..its disrespectful not to vote for the classics even if they look like a toilet bowl...give me a break. :thumbdown: as my buddy on here would say "grow up you big babies" hahahah

No, we shouldn't vote for the classics because they are the classics. But if you seriously think the Oilers have a better logo than the Hawks, you have eyesight problems.

voted for the coyotes today

hey, when the sharks vs canucks voting day comes up we should vote for the nucks, i know the sharks logo is cooler but the orca will be easier to beat for us later.

Don't forget to vote for your wings, they voting for them ends on the 9th. I voted today we had 50 more votes over the canucks

We're currently losing to the Canuck's logo? This must be the work of fanaticism as opposed to logic as the Canucks have what in my opinion is easily the worse Canadian team logo. My assumption is that their resolve has been strengthened by the revealing of how s***ty their new jerseys are. I'm sure they've been on this case since the San Jose match up considering San Jose's logo is also a lot better than the stupid orca 'C' that actually looks worse than it did a year ago.

unfortunately we've got no chance against those fanboys...

you just have to look what they did for Rory Fitzpatrick last year.

always going to be onto a hiding to nothing against the rampant homerism of an unsucessful canadian team

apparently you can vote every 10 minutes...so get on it!

How did you find this out, if it's true I'll gladly throw in a good 10-20 votes per day. Should only be easier for me to do while I write up papers for school and such on my computer.

unfortunately we've got no chance against those fanboys...

you just have to look what they did for Rory Fitzpatrick last year.

always going to be onto a hiding to nothing against the rampant homerism of an unsucessful canadian team

Personally I believe it's very possible, considering the fact that if we ruled out all biased forum based votes we'd probably be beating them 2-to-1, if we accomplish half of what they do with this thread we should pass them. Assuming their fanboys have any social life they're rampant voting fervor should only decline the further this thing goes. The fact of the matter is the red Wings have a bigger fan base and an obviously superior logo, this poll should reflect that in the end, as long as we can cancel out the Canuck nuthugger faithful.

How did you find this out, if it's true I'll gladly throw in a good 10-20 votes per day. Should only be easier for me to do while I write up papers for school and such on my computer.

i actually read it on the canucks forum (so it could be completely wrong), but it makes sense because it has to be set by cookies..and cookies have expirations...