• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

OsGOD

Wings defenseman Rafalski injured in practice

Rate this topic

Nooo. :(

If that ***** kronwall had the same injury hed be out 6 months

Why don't you grow up a little? Just because you don't like Nik doesn't mean you have to bring him down to put your boy Lebda up on a pedestal. We get it. And calling Kronner of all people a p**** is quite laughable seeing as how he is probably one of the more physical guys that can drop anyone on their ass. His injuries are a bunch of freak ones. It has nothing to do with being a wuss or anything of the sort.

Guest LivingtheDream

I interviewed him today. Well kinda. I shot the interview. Seems to me like not a lot of the wings actually wanted to be in Grand Rapids. They all put on their happy faces but you could tell they just wanted to get out of there.

Well, even a hockey player would be bored out of his mind with that eternally white bread city of the most boring humans on the face of the Earth. They probably all have multiple Amway pitches given to them every time they are in town. No, I will nto retract this. GR is hell on Earth for anyone with a whiff of culture.

Well, even a hockey player would be bored out of his mind with that eternally white bread city of the most boring humans on the face of the Earth. They probably all have multiple Amway pitches given to them every time they are in town. No, I will nto retract this. GR is hell on Earth for anyone with a whiff of culture.

no one asked you to come, no one wants you to be there....so i guess its good you aren't there, ****** bag

damn since when has this place become so hateful?

No s***..its ridiculous...guys talking 12 year old playground s*** to each other..guys telling other guys they are on the "list"..whatever the hell that means. We need regular season hockey quick to make people sane again!!

Its kinda ironic that the defensman we got to replace Schneider got injured only days after Schneider himself gets injured.

it is the hockey gods showing us their power before the season starts just incase we forgot :scared::scared:

I see ...

I suppose your idea of excitement is taking your family down by your local abandoned, crack ***** laden, drug dealing den, of a former automobile factory and witnessing a few hate crimes and murders. Maybe buying a few bindles of herioin. Perhaps an eightball or two to share with the kiddies. That sounds culturally motivating to me. I'd rather get an Amway patch than a free hypodermic needle to avoid AIDS. Although ... the free needle is probably a little too late for you. My condolences to your family. That includes all your welfare babies from your frequent trips to the "massage" parlors.

Yes ... when I think of high class, culturally stimulating cities Detwat, the perineum of all U.S. cities, is the first one that comes to mind.

You, obviously are someone who spends a lot of time hanging around the male perineum. Assclowns usually do.

Have a nice day :)

There, now that I got that off my chest ... I don't blame the Wings one bit for wanting to get the heck out of GR.

I wouldn't want to spend 2.5 to 3 hours on a bus, 45 minutes on the ice, another 45 minutes signing autographs, another 2.5 to 3 hours on a bus either. No matter where the hell I was going!

Thanks to the Wings for making the trip. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

He is day to day and it is still pre-season. he wouldn't off seen that much ice anyways. get well Brian

Its kinda ironic that the defenseman we got to replace Schneider got injured only days after Schneider himself gets injured.

not to be an ass, but i think it would only be ironic if the reason Schneider was replaced was because he was always hurt and then once we get Rafalski, he gets hurt. That would be ironic :P

Pissing you guys off is so funny

Not to mention so incredibly easy some times!!!

Not that this helps, but I had a hip flexor injury, it kept me out of soccer camp for about an afternoon. Not the most painful injury but an uncomfortable one, however I have to assume that a professional athlete will be able to deal with discomfort quite easily.

They will probably sit him just to make sure he heals well.

Edited by Opie

I would assume any pro athelete would have to have a degree of toughness. From training alone for x amounts of days, weeks, years, etc. Obviously some a lot more than others. That being said it was good to see they listed Rafalski day to day right after it happened, that tells me it couldn't be THAT serious.

Oh and I always thought GR was a decent place to visit. Too conservative for my taste, but still a nice area nontheless.

That's a nice "Panic" button you got there! It may rival mine, although the one I have does have the "Shiny" factor going for it.

The one you posted is a classic. :thumbup: I wanted to try something new for a change. :D