• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

It feels really good to finally be able to post up here again (I moved and now have no internet, and am over at my brother's house).

I am thinking the Wings will win tonight, but it will probably be a close one. Probably 3-2 or even 2-1.

Nice to see a Ducks fan still perusing our awesome site! Cheers!

I think the Flames will GOON it up big-time in the first period, take too many penalties, and Datsyuk scores on one of the 3 powerplays in the first.

After that, who knows. Ozzie is damned good though.. let's have a score-fest though! I'd love to see a nice 6-4 win.

I'm going to listen this one from the radio,they aren't showing any games here tonight.

I'll even be here @ the GDT discussing... :thumbup:

I'll go for a 4-3 win.

Yeah I'd really like to update my sig... :hehe:

You will be able to....it's that Czech slow-starter thing...and the fact that he is mourning the loss of Lang still...and he did get the only shoot out goal...SO...he's a-okay :thumbup:

I met him before the season started and told him he has to get thirty goals so...he will :D

Mr. Moneybags wants some of your hard earned cash,OsGod. When's your season opener gonna happen?

You will be able to....it's that Czech slow-starter thing...and the fact that he is mourning the loss of Lang still...and he did get the only shoot out goal...SO...he's a-okay :thumbup:

I met him before the season started and told him he has to get thirty goals so...he will :D

:thumbup:

I have a feeling he'll score tonight AND on Friday.

i smell a W. i think ozzie does have a little something to prove. b/c if we are gonna lose without dom, we better be giving howard the experience...

i see 5-3 wings no empty netter.

flames will try and goon it up like said above. hopefully the game is called tight. tight but fair games always favor the winged wheel.

LETS GO RED WINGS clap clap, clap clap clap.

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Nice to see a Ducks fan still perusing our awesome site! Cheers!

I think the Flames will GOON it up big-time in the first period, take too many penalties, and Datsyuk scores on one of the 3 powerplays in the first.

After that, who knows. Ozzie is damned good though.. let's have a score-fest though! I'd love to see a nice 6-4 win.

:sly::sly: what can i say... i love ya guys... :hehe:

I hope for no more close calls at the end of the period and no I repeat NO OT/SO.

I think the Wings had enough of those for awhile. :)

Yeah Ozzie's goalie!! It's fate, I have his jersey on after spilling something on my Hank jersey (it's clean now-whew).

Hopefully, it's a good omen. :D

Mr. Moneybags wants some of your hard earned cash,OsGod. When's your season opener gonna happen?

Hmmm when does Ovechikn come to town? <_<

haha i have know idea really.

I hope for no more close calls at the end of the period and no I repeat NO OT/SO.

I think the Wings had enough of those for awhile. :)

Yeah Ozzie's goalie!! It's fate, I have his jersey on after spilling something on my Hank jersey (it's clean now-whew).

Hopefully, it's a good omen. :D

Well you keep that one on...

Ozzie dolts UNITE :D

Sir Dallas Drake will have two Fights to make up for last games embarrassing Shut out!

Edited by OsGOD

Hmmm when does Ovechikn come to town? <_<

haha i have know idea really.

Well you keep that one on...

Ozzie dolts UNITE :D

Sir Dallas Drake will have two Fights to make up for last games embarrassing Shut out!

I'm getting buried with it. Many many years from now. It was my first hockey jersey I ever got. :)

Great job Aflac!!!

Wings 23 (Homer with all 23)

Flames 0

Switch Sammy and Kop's please!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa optimistic for Homer! :lol:

I agree with switiching Sammy! I don't care with who just switch him.

I'm getting buried with it. Many many years from now. It was my first hockey jersey I ever got. :)

:thumbup: haha i sure hope many many years from now :D

Ohhh those pretty blue flags on the side of the Red, Yellow, White Black jersey... how awesome!

Also we are going to kick teams canadas ass just for being so pompus as to put there flag on an NHL jersey.... Well at least the Canadians don't have to look up in the Rafters during the antehm... they can stare at eachothers shoulders... team bonding.

GO USA!

Edited by OsGOD

What the hell is the point of sopcast if the channels are NEVER online. I could usually watch Tiger games no problem, but every single Wings game that has been listed on sopcast has come up as "channel is offline".

POINTLESS!!!

:thumbup: haha i sure hope many many years from now :D

I'll be wearing it December 27 too, that's when I'll be 30.

Get it Ozzie's 30 I'll be 30.

Took my little nephew 2 seconds to get it. :lol:

Here's to the Wings winning and Ozzy doing great. :beerbuddy:

Cause if he doesn't the basher won't let it down. They're worse on Ozzie than Dom.

:sly::sly: what can i say... i love ya guys... :hehe:

Haha...hey Duck guy, this might have been pointed out already, sorry if it has...but in your sig, its definitely Brett Hull, not Brent. I might be missing out on something or just being captain obvious here but I read it and it bugged me haha.

GO WINGS!

What the hell is the point of sopcast if the channels are NEVER online. I could usually watch Tiger games no problem, but every single Wings game that has been listed on sopcast has come up as "channel is offline".

POINTLESS!!!

Maybe the other teams block the channel because they know Wings fans are the best.

Those scoundrels. :hehe:

I'll be wearing it December 27 too, that's when I'll be 30.

Get it Ozzie's 30 I'll be 30.

Took my little nephew 2 seconds to get it. :lol:

Here's to the Wings winning and Ozzy doing great. :beerbuddy:

Cause if he doesn't the basher won't let it down. They're worse on Ozzie than Dom.

haha thats funny you say that cause i did the same thing this past april with me haha. Yeah the big 30... not looking forward to the Big 91 now.

oh yeah they are.... been dealing with that forever... but now it is just cool to see him in there. :D

Edited by OsGOD