• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mannysBETTER3434

07-08 College Hockey

Rate this topic

Steve Yzerman, Ken Holland, and Jiri Fisher were at tonights MSU - Miami game. MSU lostt 4-2 with the last goal for Miami coming as a empty netter. Tomorrow should be a great game and it sounds like Yzerman and Holland will be at tomorrows game.

^^^

It would be a lot better if it was outdoors again. I was at the first Cold War, and half the fun was that it was outside. I know it would be done as a trial run for when the Frozen Four is in Detroit in a couple years. But really, it should be done at either Spartan Stadium or Michigan Stadium.

^^^

It would be a lot better if it was outdoors again. I was at the first Cold War, and half the fun was that it was outside. I know it would be done as a trial run for when the Frozen Four is in Detroit in a couple years. But really, it should be done at either Spartan Stadium or Michigan Stadium.

I always wondered why it hasn't been considered at the Big House. It would almost, or would fill up for sure. Maybe the rink can't be set up on that field turf...I don't know for sure though.

Bump for GLI. Friday December 28. Providence vs. Michigan 4pm. Michigan State vs. Michigan Tech 8pm.

MSU has won the tournament 6 times in the last 10 years and are defending GLI champs and National Champs. UM is currently ranked #1 in the nation but haven't won the tournament since 1996.

Bump for GLI. Friday December 28. Providence vs. Michigan 4pm. Michigan State vs. Michigan Tech 8pm.

MSU has won the tournament 6 times in the last 10 years and are defending GLI champs and National Champs. UM is currently ranked #1 in the nation but haven't won the tournament since 1996.

I will be there, and am very excited. U-M loses 4 players to the JWC...does MSU lose any??

I will be there, and am very excited. U-M loses 4 players to the JWC...does MSU lose any??

I don't think the Spartans lose anyone. I did a quick check of the US and Canadian rosters and I didn't see any MSU players.

I don't think the Spartans lose anyone. I did a quick check of the US and Canadian rosters and I didn't see any MSU players.

Wow thats surprising especially for a very talented team like MSU. I wish this wouldn't happen every year to U-M. Who knows how many GLI's they could have won if they would have had guys like Montoya, J. Johnson, and Cogliano around, but I'm sure many other former GLI teams including MSU could say the same thing.....

I wish this wouldn't happen every year to U-M.

MSU has sent players in the past but no one made the team this year. I think the major reason Michigan sends so many players is the National Team Development Program is based in Ann Arbor and they tend to fill out their roster with local players.

Best hockey game I've watched in a long, long time last night! No one deserved to lose, and Nolan/Sauer both played great for their teams. Great job blue!!! GLI Champs!

:rolleyes:

Bump to congratulate the 2007-08 CCHA Champion Michigan Wolverines! Great accomplishment for a team that was picked to finish 4th in the preseason polls. BTW, media and coaches, we haven't finished that poorly since 89-90. Maybe they'll learn next time...

Still a couple more trophies to bring home. Can't wait for the tournaments to start!

Bump to congratulate the 2007-08 CCHA Champion Michigan Wolverines! Great accomplishment for a team that was picked to finish 4th in the preseason polls. BTW, media and coaches, we haven't finished that poorly since 89-90. Maybe they'll learn next time...

Still a couple more trophies to bring home. Can't wait for the tournaments to start!

It has been a great year. Hope we can make a big run in the tourny this year. Hope Sauer is ready to go.

Just got done watching the highlights on mgoblue from last night. Yost was not nice to Nagel. Can't wait to watch them tonight!

Usually bye weeks help teams recuperate from injuries, but for Michigan Scooter Vaughan is out with a broken jaw sustained while he was wrestling with a teammate last weekend. Then yesterday in practice, Rust and Elmblad collided knee to knee and Rust has a hairline fracture of his fibula and is week to week.

The good news is that Kolarik is playing this weekend and expected to be available for 5 on 5, PK, and PP time.