• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Err0rB0Y4o4

Steve Yzerman photo

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

http://www.steviey.net/Galleries/images/yzer523_jpg.jpg

It's a great picture, but does anyone know what Yzerman's doing, and why?

Oh that's just bad ass. Plain and simple. Sooooo great. Im sure the crowd was chanting some sort of "Detroit Sucks" chant, and then Stevie, or another Red Wing scored so Steve was hushing the crowd. Man that's so great. I miss Yzerman so much.

Oh that's just bad ass. Plain and simple. Sooooo great. Im sure the crowd was chanting some sort of "Detroit Sucks" chant, and then Stevie, or another Red Wing scored so Steve was hushing the crowd. Man that's so great. I miss Yzerman so much.

You and me both.

Edited by Hank

That explanation seems reasonable to me.

Remember that time that Yzerman kissed Shanahan when they were on kiss cam? Aww man that was awesome.

Someone had that as their Pic for a while, does anyone still have that picture i was telling my girl friend about that and she really wanted to see it.

He wasn't kissing shanny, he was kissing Marty lapointe. Shanny was the on looker.

Yup. And if I can recall it was Shanny and Lapointe that were on the cam but neither wanted to engage each other. So Yzerman leaned over and kissed Marty for Shanny. See, Yzerman with another assist for Shanny!

It might have been in game 3 when Hull tied the game in the final minute. I remember it being Nick, Shanny, Stevie, Sergei, Hull, and I think Chelios was out there too cause they pulled Dom but I cant recall. Man how I hate salary caps. Never see a lineup like that again.

Really it was Yzerman kissing LaPointe? I remember reading about, and IIRC I think I saw it in one of those blooper reels shown at games. Maybe it was even on ESPN.

You mean like this?

IPB Image

OMG that's awesome! It was LaPointe.

That explanation seems reasonable to me.

Remember that time that Yzerman kissed Shanahan when they were on kiss cam? Aww man that was awesome.

:lol:

My favorite is in Hockeytown III, a shot of Stevie Y and Mac on the bench and Mac shouts out "Who's UP?!?" for a shift change and Stevie Y glances over at him like he's nuts, then Mac grins and says " I love doing that" and they both bust out into laughter like a couple of high school kids or something. Love that video.

:lol:

My favorite is in Hockeytown III, a shot of Stevie Y and Mac on the bench and Mac shouts out "Who's UP?!?" for a shift change and Stevie Y glances over at him like he's nuts, then Mac grins and says " I love doing that" and they both bust out into laughter like a couple of high school kids or something. Love that video.

That was so adorable! Stevie's laughing and he covers his mouth. AWWWW! Where's the kiss cam now?

Edited by wingnut40

That's what comes to mind for sure. Although you can't see the SCF logo on the top right corner of his jersey. But, of course, his hand might be in the way.

That thought crossed my mind as well, but I decided to chalk it up as us not being able to see it in that pic.

Really it was Yzerman kissing LaPointe? I remember reading about, and IIRC I think I saw it in one of those blooper reels shown at games. Maybe it was even on ESPN.

OMG that's awesome! It was LaPointe.

Yup...that was the last season Marty played here before he was an unrestricted free agent and later when he was asked about the kiss Stevie said he was just courting a free agent!