• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

:blink:

Wow!! You can see thorugh Ozzie's helmet!! I figured that's what he looked like. :P Wish he caught it. I don't think he was ready for such a fast rebound shot.

Ozzie Man, Whats Up With That Goal? I Cant Bash Hasek, If You Let In Silly Goals.

Don't worry. All the Dom fans you ticked off by bashing him will bash Ozzie for you. :P

Just turned the game on <_< Didn't look like Ozzie could do much about it, he was already down

right now looks like there isnt much the wings can do, they seem to be already down....is it jsut me or is our shot choice questionable?

right now looks like there isnt much the wings can do, they seem to be already down....is it jsut me or is our shot choice questionable?

With this game it's not just you. I think a lot are questionable. They don't pass when they can....ah crap!

2-0.

Anyway, it seems that when it comes to shots they are either too far out when they shoot or when they get closer they need to pass but no one is there half the time to pass to. <_<

Nah 75 is still better than dom was at this point in the games :D

Anyone else wondering why Zherdev and Nash were alone like that?

Edited by OsGOD

Well this game officially sucks so far. The Jackets played in Minnesota yesterday. I thought it would be easier for the Wings to get the jump, but it's been the opposite so far. Two goals on five shots. Maybe the Wings need to find a better goalie than Osgood and Hasek.