• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

.750 save percentage... lets crucify Osgood too :P

:clap: Man oh man, I've been biting my tongue. I won't trash Ozzie! Eventhough some here might deserve to hear it.

Ozzie needs to shack it off and come back harder than ever for the next 2 periods.

ok well since ozzie sucks now, we should trade him hasek and half the team for a goalie :P

lets focus on how badly the wings are playing not constantly blame the goalies yeah?

Mash them into one supergoalie.

:lol: ha ha on the statement and avatar!

If we mash them together t all the bad stuff might mash more than the good.

:clap: Man oh man, I've been biting my tongue. I won't trash Ozzie! Eventhough some here might deserve to hear it.

Ozzie needs to shack it off and come back harder than ever for the next 2 periods.

Diffrence betwen bashing hasek and bashing osgood is that Osgood wins games.. Hasek throws them away.

"Oshek" :P

Precisely! That would either make them collectively better, or at the very least, water down their suck.

On NHL Radio, they were playing the 1st period highlights, and I heard the buzzer and almost ruined my trousers before I realized what was happening. Yikes. >< We need to come out swinging in the 2nd.

Well I don't think it's our players fault, we did not get out played, but I dont think we outplayed them either. But that only leaves Osgood... :(

I woudlnt say the players are blameless, while we didnt get outplayed, we can def outplay the way theyre playing now...and thats the issue, their shot choices are poor, probably caused by a clear lack of passing options, and the sustained time in the opponent zone is no where near anything anyone would want to call effective or acceptable

I wanna see em blow a hole in Pisscan LeClarabell SO DAMN BAD.

And....Wings fans, We've come back from 0-2 Before.....Remember the customary San Jose 0-2 Start?

ok well since ozzie sucks now, we should trade him hasek and half the team for a goalie :P

lets focus on how badly the wings are playing not constantly blame the goalies yeah?

Oz, Dom, Sammy, Hudler, and Lilja for Kipper. Yes? No?

D-Z-H

Stein-Flip-Cleary

Malts-Drapes-Drake

Downey-Kopecky-Ellis

Lids-Kronwall

Raffy-Kindl

Lebda-Cheli

Kipper

Howard

40 shots on net per game and we never get bounces like that. For the love of Christ why can't we win a game 5-0 ever?

Because they choose their shots like really old people drive... well except for Sammy but his don't count :P

seriously though since I'm not watching... I'm going to guess that most pucks are hitting the BJ goalie in the logo as usual?

Because they choose their shots like really old people drive... well except for Sammy but his don't count :P

seriously though since I'm not watching... I'm going to guess that most pucks are hitting the BJ goalie in the logo as usual?

no see thats the point, atleast homer can usually redirect those, i dont think homer can redirect one aimed at the fans 3 rows back off to the side....unless hes god... :blink:

Oz, Dom, Sammy, Hudler, and Lilja for Kipper. Yes? No?

Kipper sucks as much as Dom does so far this year.....

I say we get LA to go for Hasek again......but only for JONATHAN BERNIER!!!!!!

we look pretty lazy out there. this sucks to watch. i don't know how this team can go from being so dominant the first 16 games of the season and then pretty much completely fall apart. the swings on this team are huge.

I wanna think of this as an unenthusiastic slump, but it's lasted pretty long...