• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Good to see Ozzie is starting tonight!

Hopefully Wings come out strong and play more of a puck possession game unlike in Nashville. Columbus gave us a run for their money last time, lets shut em down!!!

Wings:3, Datsyuk, Franzen, Downey

Jackets:1, Chimera

Ansar Khan is reporting that Kopecky will be out with his shoulder injury and Ellis will be out with a headache, so Hudler will center a line with Drake and Downey.

:huh: I'll never understand why Babcock is so intent on trying to alienate Huddles.

In the last 11 games he's had 4 goals and 6 assists. So as of late he's been a point per game player (9 pts in the last 9 games).

In the last 10 games Franzen's had 1 goal and no assists. That's a nice and sexy 0.1 ppg.

In the last 11 games Filppula's had 2 goals and 4 assists. Even extending that back to the last 12 games he's just 3 goals and 5 assists. So that's 0.67ppg over the last 12 games.

But Hudler is playing 4th line minutes? Sounds like last year all over again.

:huh: I'll never understand why Babcock is so intent on trying to alienate Huddles.

In the last 11 games he's had 4 goals and 6 assists. So as of late he's been a point per game player (9 pts in the last 9 games).

In the last 10 games Franzen's had 1 goal and no assists. That's a nice and sexy 0.1 ppg.

In the last 11 games Filppula's had 2 goals and 4 assists. Even extending that back to the last 12 games he's just 3 goals and 5 assists. So that's 0.67ppg over the last 12 games.

But Hudler is playing 4th line minutes? Sounds like last year all over again.

ISNT IT OBVIOUS.

he wants Rex to be the next Boogand.. DUR

I think it's gonna be a close game and it'll depend on which goalie cracks first.

Better not be Ozzie!

Edited by terri27

Alright Wings! Get revenge in Ohio for U of M!!! :P Gee who here could I really be typing this for? :lol:

Let's drop that puck and do this. :ph34r:

Keep it up post!! :clap:

Unless it's the Columbus net-then go right in.

Good God! Is Leclaire really that fugly?!?! That picture looks like one of those "If they mated" things like Conan O'Brien does...

Anyway...

Yay! Go Wings!!!!

:puke:

Marcus,

Baby Jebus will try.... OH yeah kick his butt Downey. Yeah enforecer through and through.!

I love Downey!!!

I love that he is wiling to drop the gloves and take a punch or two. Not a great fight but i'm hoping that this will be a tell tale sign of what this game is goign to offer.

I think the wings could use a good fight to get them going again.

I pay for center ice online by myself, and decide to let my bro watch his caps game instead of me watching the wings game, cause I could get the wings on sopcast. Sopcast stream isnt working for me, so now I am stuck with NHL radio. Why am I so nice??

Anyway, I hope Zatta scores two atleast tonight

Why am I so nice??

Becasuse you just are. Plus as a hockey fan you know he sure does appreciate you letting him watch. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You softie.

Plus you have us here to help you know what you're missing. :)

I TOLD YOU THE DRAKE DOWNEY DOUBLE D DOU IS HAWTNESS.

Drake went head hunting then downey had the fight.. its perfect..

I love this game so far, alot of physicality.. evne lilja is in the middle of things.. WDF IS GOING ON. and CHELIOS OPEN ICE HIT..

Sheesh. Today is great. my dreams are coming true.

no hasek.

euro twins are split.

double d are pounding.

now only if hasek got waived

and hudler off's sammy

How did that NOT go in?!? I thought it was, I thought Leclair and the others weren't gonna get to it then it flew away from the net.

I hate it when players who aren't the golie try to block the puck. I'm so scared some one will take a puck to the face and the won't be wearing a face shield/guard. I mean I want the Wings to win and all but I don't want anyone on either team to get seriously hurt.