• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

no see thats the point, atleast homer can usually redirect those, i dont think homer can redirect one aimed at the fans 3 rows back off to the side....unless hes god... :blink:

Yeah I was curious because in a normal 40 shot night it seems that 20 hit the logo, 5 to the blocker, 10 to the pads, and 5 to the glove...

not including the 20 that are going to the fan in section 126 row 3 seat 4 of course :P

Side note Datsyuk's line is -2 :blink:

Zherdev got the goal.......

Which now begs to ask... how come him and Nash were able to be all alone in that postion without a wing anywhere around????

Two observations/questions so far:

Was Chris Chelios' son wearing eye shadow?

How did that scraggly ass guy who looks straight out of the trailor park manage to get tickets right behind the Blue Jackets bench?

How did that scraggly ass guy who looks straight out of the trailor park manage to get tickets right behind the Blue Jackets bench?

Some chicks dig guys with eyeliner ;)

BJ's have cheap ticket prices

Edited by OsGOD

I didn't see Cheli's son. Maybe it's just a phase :blink:

Diffrence betwen bashing hasek and bashing osgood is that Osgood wins games.. Hasek throws them away.

I refuse to acknowledge you with answers anymore.

That guy behind the bench is drinking a Mountain Dew too...no friggin way that isnt half liquor.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

no see thats the point, atleast homer can usually redirect those, i dont think homer can redirect one aimed at the fans 3 rows back off to the side....unless hes god... :blink:

Hmmmmmm..... :P

Get some goals Wings!! I feel if they don't start getting goals this period they can kiss the game goodbye. :(

It's not a good feeling.

Who cares what he looks like.. or what type of econmical status he is in. Be glad that people are showing up to hockey games and supporting hockey..

Z-Franzen-Sammy just isnt working

better yet, name anything with Sammy or Franzen that does work?

Get some goals Wings!! I feel if they don't start getting goals this period they can kiss the game goodbye. :(

It's not a good feeling.

I'm watching the Senators slaughter the Flyers to make myself feel better.

That guy behind the bench is drinking a Mountain Dew too...no friggin way that isnt half liquor.

The game is so dull you've decided to watch the crowd instead? :P Maybe he's somebody's deadbeat relative, got the tickets from connections

Edited by PenaltyShot 96