• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Swayze

12/17 GDT: Red Wings 4, Capitals 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

My ******* god Hasek sucks. I love Babcock, but I don't know what the f*** he's thinking. Hasek is god awful now. He needs to play the superior goalie.

Two more softies ALREADY against a last place team. Way to ******* go Hasek. Please retire after tonights game. It'd help out both parties.

and as usual, TSN is starting the "let's praise the Wings-beating team" tune.

jesus, they're at times so blatantly biased against the Wings that it's pity to hear.

"hard work, forechecking, ..." yeah, Brian... how about flukey goals, huh?

Edited by akustyk

My ******* god Hasek sucks. I love Babcock, but I don't know what the f*** he's thinking. Hasek is god awful now. He needs to play the superior goalie.

Two more softies ALREADY against a last place team. Way to ******* go Hasek. Please retire after tonights game. It'd help out both parties.

Yeah, that flukey deflection off Holmstrom sure was Hasek's fault.

You're a ******* idiot.

Wings played a poor game defensivly from what I saw, but I am writing a 20 page lab report so my attention isnt 100%

It was back and forth I would say. Some weak penalties didn't help.

Guest Agalloch

You're a ******* idiot.

You're a ******* dumbass. The shot was 2 MPH after being deflected and any competent goalie could've EASILY stopped it. The Ovechkin shot was ******* weak too.

Go back to watching your soccer, dickhead.

Guest Jeremy88

I think we're gonna see Z and Ovechkin in a fight by the end of the night, Zetterberg looks like he wants blood.

1. Click the annoying user nickname

2. on the "Viewing Profile" page find "Profile options" button and select "Ignore user" option from the list.

3. on the "Welcome to you control panel" scroll down and locate "Update Ignored Users" button". Click it.

4. pick your Heineken and enjoy LGW without dumbass presence :)

:beerbuddy:

Edited by akustyk

Then I suppose the goals scored on Osgood last night should have been stopped too? I mean, they entered the net pretty slowly too.

You're a bad troll, obviously biased against Hasek.

Edit; Don't know why you brought up Ovechkin's goal again, I never disagreed with you there.

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

Oh shut up. Hasek let in a goal from arguably the best goal scorer in the NHL, GET HIM OUT OF THERE! And the second was a deflection and with all the players in front he didn't see it go over. Get Osgood's dick out of your ass.

You're a ******* dumbass. The shot was 2 MPH after being deflected and any competent goalie could've EASILY stopped it. The Ovechkin shot was ******* weak too.

Go back to watching your soccer, dickhead.

Wow maybe you should try out for the Red Wings Goal tending job then...You sound like you could beat all of them.

I think we're gonna see Z and Ovechkin in a fight by the end of the night, Zetterberg looks like he wants blood.

Hmmm, I don't think I would mind seeing Hank fight. He never seemed like much of a fighter on the ice until recently and I really like it. He's holding his own. :)

Just me, or is anyone else sick of hearing these announcers suck Ovechkin's dick yet? I know one is a Caps announcer, and I can't stand him then. I was hoping we wouldn't have to tolerate listening to him but much more of it and I'm gonna be sick.

1. Click the annoying user nickname

2. on the "Viewing Profile" page find "Profile options" button and select "Ignore user" option from the list.

3. on the "Welcome to you control panel" scroll down and locate "Update Ignored Users" button". Click it.

4. pick your Heineken and enjoy LGW without dumbass presence :)

:beerbuddy:

akustyk ftw