• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Swayze

12/17 GDT: Red Wings 4, Capitals 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

It's Dom's fault. He's not as good as Ozzie at head-manning the puck. :D

Nah, apparently Hank just needed to warm up> Tied, so to be a WIngs lead. :P

Well, I guess my arguement is: If Dom is still one of the best goalies in the NHL, as everyone makes him out to be, he should not have a problem stopping close to any shot that HE CAN SEE ALL THE WAY.

yes and no.

there's no point in arguing Hasek is playing well below fine level, and most certainly not up to his potential. people arguing this are flattening the earth and rotating the sun around it. period.

yet, what makes him one of the best is what he does in playoffs. he's no 30 already and he's not supposed to play 60 games a season and then show wonders in playoffs. won't work. even Mike Babcock said he's not expecting his aging guys to play their best hockey now. they'll be spared as much as possible for later use (read: May and hopefully June).

and I have little doubt Hasek will be great come playoffs. whether he steals the job from Oz is a good question, though. Oz looks like poised to win something this year.

for now I'll stick with the opinion that Hasek plays mediocre.

ohh... here we go with Zetterberg :siren::)

aw, dallas, you know I respect your opinion and I know you're a goalie... but no one is making Dom out to be anything good at this point. I think he was surprised at the quickness of the shot off the lost faceoff. It's not like it was trickling into the goal, it was a laser shot. But if you wanna blame Dom... ok.

Beating a dead horse but, unless it's deflected five hole goals are always the goalies fault...coming from a goalie. I've gotten lazy and let in a few. Feel like an ******* right after too, saying to yourself "did that just really happen."

BUT Z just scored so it's all good. Wait, who is that player on Tampa Bay. Can't think of his name. Oh, it's not Zetterberg so it really doesn't matter.

How about for once we all dont ***** about the goalies? Lets worry about the game.

PK upcoming, Franzen for boarding. Haha, good play Johan, no one likes Nylander.

That's nice in theory but I don't think that will ever happen soon, unfortunately.

But mayb, just maybe.......

KILL that PP for Washington guys.

How about for once we all dont ***** about the goalies? Lets worry about the game.

PK upcoming, Franzen for boarding. Haha, good play Johan, no one likes Nylander.

:scared: Not even his mom!!!

Ouch!

I say a Hattie for Hank tonight :D

Edited by terri27

It's fine to type it that way, but I don't think the announcer should refer to a power play as "a PP". Because when you say "We'll be back with the Wings' PP after this" it just sounds like you're a really kinky play by play guy.

Edited by Packer487