• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

12/20 GDT: Blues 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Provided he removed his visor, I retract my earlier statement about Crosby's fighting skillz. Lemieux would try and goad people into fights and then skate away and let his teammates clean up his mess. At least Sid will fight his own battles.

If memory serves, you're not exactly the biggest Gretzky fan.

so I though you might enjoy seeing Wayne try and stick up for himself back in the day. :D

Hudler's not getting much ice-time tonight. Just 6:36 after 2 periods, although he has seen a few minutes on the PP.

Flip saw a lot more time after he scored, I guess Huds will have to follow suit.

I'm pretty confident that we'll get the victory now, especially with Osgood playing so great yet again.

An update on the Crosby fight (didn't someone post a pic earlier?). I didn't see it but apparently the gloves did come off (don't know about his visor) and he apparently bloodied Ference.

Crosby's got a Gordie Howe hattrick tonight.

I saw it on TSN. Not a bad fight at all. And yeah, Ference was bleeding. I think he was cut above his eye or something. I didn't get a good look at it.

Filppula has 5 goals in 7 games. Not bad eh? ;)

Good to see you've been holding the fort.

*blink* I just found one of the new RBK Ovechkin jerseys for $150.00. I'm very tempted...........

I would be too. And Aussie. :lol:

Good to see you've been holding the fort.

I would be too. And Aussie. :lol:

If all of you have a $150 to spare I'd like to say my birthday's in a week. :D

:lol:

Great find, harold. Good memory too. :D

I've just had 10 minutes of pure enjoyment watching Gretz get beaten in various manners...I don't really hate the guy or anything like some, but he's such a ***** about things sometimes and a bit of a prick, so it's just humorous. It's so funny how everyone responds too, as in, whoa, someone actually had the audacity to hit the Great One?!?!?!

Normally I'm pretty respectful of Babcock and his decisions but...Downey...healthy scratch...Blues?

Of all the games this one seemed obvious from just looking at the schedule, blues tend to goon it up.

Haha, mine was last week... pay up! :D

Fine, but if I'm older I pull seniority. :P

Happy belated birthday. How old are you or are you so old now you don't want to admit it.

Come on give him the penalty shot. :angry:

Post+Hank's shot+me fuming. Grrrrr.

Edited by terri27

Hey fellow fans. Any word on Homer's condition? Is he back in the game?

Right knee injury. Out of the game.

Hey, for anyone here that's bought one of the new RBK jerseys...are the sizes comparable to the old-style jerseys?