• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

1/10 GDT: Wild 6, Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Jeremy88

The one goal they scored was dumb. A wild player dropped his stick and rafalski was trying to move it out of the way and they scored when he was moving it.

It's just one of those games / losses.

Everyone could have and should have played better... but they didn't.

There will be more of these games.. we just can't win 'em all.

Well, actually we could, but on some nights things will just fall apart.

It's hockey.

MY FIRST WINGS GAME EVER!!!

Man i could write a book of all the excitment happend..

Ride there was fun, 3 hour ride from Muskegon to Detroit. With 5 Teenagers I feel bad for the folks who were driving along side us.

We arrived like 2 hours early and we went on the people mover. and wonderd around. Fun stuff.

So yah Drakes goal, when he was on the breakaway i turned to my friend and said "seriously its drake, why is he allowed to even touch the puck, he cant score" then bam score.. Then on the Franzen assist,Kronner Goal.. my friend looked at me and is "Why is franzen touching the puck, he cant do anything good" then bam goal..

Man O' Man FIRST WINGS GAME EVVVARR

Bought a Flipper Jersey. Good Day. Good Day.

P.S. Screw Sammuelson

Ride there was fun, 3 hour ride from Muskegon to Detroit. With 5 Teenagers I feel bad for the folks who were driving along side us.

We arrived like 2 hours early and we went on the people mover. and wonderd around. Fun stuff.

So yah Drakes goal, when he was on the breakaway i turned to my friend and said "seriously its drake, why is he allowed to even touch the puck, he cant score" then bam score.. Then on the Franzen assist,Kronner Goal.. my friend looked at me and is "Why is franzen touching the puck, he cant do anything good" then bam goal..

P.S. Screw Sammuelson

Sounds / Reads like a good day indeed !! :)

Awesome !

The one goal they scored was dumb. A wild player dropped his stick and rafalski was trying to move it out of the way and they scored when he was moving it.

Tell me about it, a lot of Minnesota's goals were crap

11-2 GF-GA in the New Year - then 5 goals! What happened? I think my av finally jinxed Ozzie.

Flip impresses some more. And has Hudler failed to score in the shootout at all this season? I am loving him and his reliability, even if I hate the SO.

Well, Ozzie and entire team had bad luck, so many goals, defense was not solid today..on the other hand they might take something good from this and show the Sens how the game is played :)

Edited by Reds4Life

Our defence had an off night and Osgood didn't respond, simple as that.

Osgood is a solid backup goalie, and not a top tier one that can respond when his team's defence plays like crap.

That's why he's our backup. When the wings D plays to 75% it's potential, Osgood will usually be good enough to get us the win.

P.S. Screw Sammuelson

Glad you enjoyed the game, Detroit is a fun city you just have to know the areas to avoid, and never carry around a ton of cash on you. oh and be careful at gas stations, their are always the homeless guys/crack heads, that try to wash your windows with the gas stations supplies and expect you to tip them even though you never ask or give them permission to wash the windows. funny stuff, they can spot a outsider a mile away, here let me wash your windows sir. haha oh and the people mover is usually a peice of crap that breaks down, good way to move around the city buy at the same time a little bit risky.

How much was the Filppula jersey? I assume you got the replica just wondering if the Joe is charging more for them these days, less or the same as hockeytown authentics.

oh and not trying to start anything but if your going to continue the pointless bashing you might is well get it right, his name is spelt Samuelson.

How do you let a team tie it after scoring with about a minute left is beyond me. Here's an idea, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT THE f*** OUT.

Cleary, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom should all have been out there that last minute. I don't care what the lines are, you put your best players out and finish them off, end of discussion.

I'm not angry because it's just another regular season game, and we did get a point, BUT C'MON! So frustrating to see.

I personally think we need to change shootout shooters. I don't mean no disrespect but com'on! Dats and Z need to score and it seems as if they don't even wanna be in the shootout. You can tell sometimes by their body languae. We ALL know t hey can score on any goalie in a shootout! I say go with Hudler, Cleary and Franzen! Least we know they are dependable!

11-2 GF-GA in the New Year - then 5 goals! What happened? I think my av finally jinxed Ozzie.

Flip impresses some more. And has Hudler failed to score in the shootout at all this season? I am loving him and his reliability, even if I hate the SO.

1 Jiri Hudler 4 out of 6

2 Pavel Datsyuk 4 out of 8

3 Henrik Zetterberg 2 out of 8

4 Johan Franzen 1 out of 1

5 Daniel Cleary 0 out of 1

I am surprised that Hank only has 2 this season?

Good to see us battle back when we needed to. After we scored the 5th goal everyone was floating around and it shouldn't happen right after we've scored a goal with less than a minute left, but sometimes it does happen..

PS.. Babs please take sammy off of the point on the PP... Thanks

1 Jiri Hudler 4 out of 6

2 Pavel Datsyuk 4 out of 8

3 Henrik Zetterberg 2 out of 8

4 Johan Franzen 1 out of 1

5 Daniel Cleary 0 out of 1

I am surprised that Hank only has 2 this season?

Zeta just doesn't really try much of anything... its like he is half assing it out there for the SO.... I always think something magical is going to happen... then he produces a stinker.

And I'm surprised that Filppula hasn't been used in the shootouts at all.

I know, you would think with his penalty shots they would give him a chance....

Zeta just doesn't really try much of anything... its like he is half assing it out there for the SO.... I always think something magical is going to happen... then he produces a stinker.

I know. It's kind of disapointing....

I know, you would think with his penalty shots they would give him a chance....

I know. It's kind of disapointing....

Yeah, Zetts used to love the Forsberg move, but he got denied once and now he never does it. I know that you have to switch things, but you know he's got more than that in his arsenal.

Glad you enjoyed the game, Detroit is a fun city you just have to know the areas to avoid, and never carry around a ton of cash on you. oh and be careful at gas stations, their are always the homeless guys/crack heads, that try to wash your windows with the gas stations supplies and expect you to tip them even though you never ask or give them permission to wash the windows. funny stuff, they can spot a outsider a mile away, here let me wash your windows sir. haha oh and the people mover is usually a peice of crap that breaks down, good way to move around the city buy at the same time a little bit risky.

How much was the Filppula jersey? I assume you got the replica just wondering if the Joe is charging more for them these days, less or the same as hockeytown authentics.

oh and not trying to start anything but if your going to continue the pointless bashing you might is well get it right, his name is spelt Samuelson.

Yah i had my debit card on me, stupid move considering there is nice chunk of change innit. We didnt have that many Bum encounters, being a GR visitor alot, we knew how to handle em. No problems at the gas station either other than a guy 5$ on gas that spilled all over the ground cuz the tank didnt stop.

Flipper jersye was 155. yah Replica fer shure.. Bought it for the memories or else i probaly would of stopped at Sports Stop at home.

P.S Pointless?