• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingMachine91

for those who live in the detroit area

Rate this topic

Hey, this is a question for those of u around the detroit area. i found this website of a store called motor city sports gallery which has some great framed pictures. the ones i liked were the one called sweet revenge with mac nailing lemieux and the goalie fight. however i live in philly and there doesnt seem to be an option on the site for online order. do u guys know if they ship their pics and how big the pictures are? cause it doesnt say on the sight. if u guys can help that would be great. thanks in advance

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Hey, this is a question for those of u around the detroit area. i found this website of a store called motor city sports gallery which has some great framed pictures. the ones i liked were the one called sweet revenge with mac nailing lemieux and the goalie fight. however i live in philly and there doesnt seem to be an option on the site for online order. do u guys know if they ship their pics and how big the pictures are? cause it doesnt say on the sight. if u guys can help that would be great. thanks in advance

Anybody recommend a good bar/nite club to go to on the weekends?

Somebody told me Cobo Joe's?

I've never actually been to that store, but I agree, they do have some good looking stuff on there.

Strange that they don't have their phone number listed on the site, but here it is; 586-532-7994

or

send them an e-mail; contactus@motorcitysportsgallery.com

I went to the website and was able to add items to the shopping cart and then proceed to checkout where it looks like you can use PayPal or a credit card to pay.

I went to the website and was able to add items to the shopping cart and then proceed to checkout where it looks like you can use PayPal or a credit card to pay.

really? i didnt see that anywhere. maybe im missing something but ill check again.

A great place to go downtown is One Fifty (313.964.0150). They have excellent food (burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads) and a great bar. They serve homemade potato chips during happy hour.

It's in the John Madden Office Building (150 W. Jefferson), which has a People Mover Stop. It's across from the Hotel Ponchartrain and is within walking distance of The Joe.