• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 0

Rate this topic

If the Wings win I promise never to bad mouth Versus again......

.....really I swear......honest....hand on the Bible....

Was that lightning I heard?

:lol:

I'm so PUMPED for this game! 3rd game this season that's live in Australia!

The last two I've got have been 0-2 and 1-0, so I'm hoping for a slightly more entertaining game, but I'll just take a win to stop the streak! In the past I've seen games when we've been on huge winning streaks, so I figure this time maybe it'll be a reverse.

Cmon boys! Get the job done! :thumbup:

A couple of better bounces and a goalpost or so and they would have won yesterday. Let's hope the scoring line (whichever one that is now) shows up. Tired of one or two goals per game, here. <_<

It is kind of funny that as bad as everyone feels right now, and as bad as the team has played lately, we're only a couple bounces away (and a bad call) from being close to .500 over this stretch instead of 0-5-1.

We're gonna be just fine, whether it turns around tonight or not.

The defense will improve, we'll get Cleary, Hasek, Raffy and Kronner back, Kenny will get us a couple of scorers and we'll be ready to lock and load :)

It doesn't seem like that channelsurfing.net site is working for me. Does anybody know of any other places to view the game online? I've used Sopcast before, but I'm not sure how to get there.

I'm currently watching it from the channelsurfing website...Maybe you could try it again? Hope it works for ya...

If you guys are having trouble getting a stream online, I got one to work from myp2p.eu

It wouldn't work in windows media player for some reason so I opened it with VLC media player. You can do this by clicking: open, network stream then pase the URL: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953 in the http section.

Download VLC by doing a quick search on google. Hope this helped those that need it :)

I'm so PUMPED for this game! 3rd game this season that's live in Australia!

The last two I've got have been 0-2 and 1-0, so I'm hoping for a slightly more entertaining game, but I'll just take a win to stop the streak! In the past I've seen games when we've been on huge winning streaks, so I figure this time maybe it'll be a reverse.

Cmon boys! Get the job done! :thumbup:

:thumbup: Enjoy the game,Aussie!

Losing is not an option,go Wings!

Just got back from snow boarding for the first time in my life.... lets just say i did not spend alot of time on my feet.... anyways GO WINGS defeat those EVIL Avs... and end this EVIL slide...

Wow, both teams look slightly slow right now. Or is it just me?

iiiittt'ssss juuuuuusssttt yyooouuuuu.....

hehehe~

They're more with it so far in a minute and a half than I've seen 'em in a while.

The night is young, however.

They both really do. It's weird.

Thought so. As soon as the Wings get the puck they normally take off and pppfffttt. Nothing.

Funny Loo real funny.

Edited by terri27