• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 0

Rate this topic

Good news...we scored, bad news...after watching the replaying on my projector in HD, Lids got drilled to the temple with an elbow, I honestly feel that he has a concussion, just by the way he was acting, the good thing from that though is that it doesn't need any rehab, it just needs a short time to heal depending on the severity...Let's pray that it is a Mild concussion and nothing more...

This team is pathetic. Laperriere should not be able to get away with stuff like that. Everyone, once again, just stands around while liberties are taken.

I'm getting so sick of this bulls***. Sign some Goddamn toughness Holland, and get rid of these f***ing creampuffs already. They serve no purpose being here anymore. :ranting:

The Wings should be embarassed after that. Absolutley pathetic. :bag:

Hey hey hey.. the game is nowhere near over. It's best to get them when it's least expected. Downey will do something.

This team is pathetic. Laperriere should not be able to get away with stuff like that. Everyone, once again, just stands around while liberties are taken.

I'm getting so sick of this bulls***. Sign some Goddamn toughness Holland, and get rid of these f***ing creampuffs already. They serve no purpose being here anymore. :ranting:

The Wings should be embarassed after that. Absolutley pathetic. :bag:

There's still like 50 minutes left to play. Something will happen.

Chelios is one of the few who's been ripping it at the net this game.

I'm not just saying this because he scored, but Chelios has probably been our best player out there. He's looking fantastic tonight, he really is, and even before the goal I was thinking to myself that he could play for another year or two if he keeps this up.

this team is full of ******* man. Guy takes out Lidstrom and Malby gets hit and we have NOONE to respond. Trade for Laraque. I don't care about his all around play i care that he would be an enforcer not pretender like freaking Downey.

If that hit goes unanswered, the Wings will have shown me conclusively that they don't have the heart needed to win a Stanley Cup.

Their not going to, though, so it's proof already. The Wings are weak. They don't care about each other, and they don't care about winning. If they let a hit like that on their captain, of all players, go un-answered, it'll show just exactly where this team is going, and that's nowhere.

If he's hurt seriously, which it looks like he was, our season is over.

I try not to overreact as much as possible, but I have to say that thought crossed my mind!

He always plays well, especially in crucial situations, which is why I don't understand when people try to belittle him just because he plays less minutes. Last playoff run shows he can play big minuutes and he actually performs better the more clutch the situation.

this team is full of ******* man. Guy takes out Lidstrom and Malby gets hit and we have NOONE to respond. Trade for Laraque. I don't care about his all around play i care that he would be an enforcer not pretender like freaking Downey.

Downey hasnt even had a shift since that man. Is he supposed to just jump on the ice as he pleases?