• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

The 2008 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

haha, cause Bernier is huge? Ive heard Sharks fans left and right complain about how this guys got some very suspect hands. Hell be lucky if he nabs 30 points on the season...

The kid is 22 yrs old and yes is 6'2" 235. And has tons of potential. The fact that you compare him to Hudlers value shows that you've never really watched him play or develop. Or you're just a blatant homer.

Preissing over Stuart?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why do you think we need another puck moving dman?! Jesus Christ.

Put it this way. If we want a defensive defenseman, why are we going after Brad Stuart? That's not a guy that has defense written all over him. If you want another offensive defenseman (which is what Stuart is, don't kid yourself--he can't play D) for when Kronwall gets hurt again, Preissing is a helluva lot better. Actually, I like the idea of Preissing less since he's signed for 3 more years and would probably cost more because of it. For some reason I thought he was on a one year deal.

It's not that I really want Preissing. I just don't really see any point to Brad Stuart unless they're giving him away.

And there's no player I could've mentioned that should elicit a reaction like that when you're comparing him to Brad ******* Stuart. Calm down.

Edited by Packer487