• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossCheck24

Odds of Wings making a move?

Rate this topic

Odds of making a last minute Trade?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Wings better do something. Every other team is improving themselves greatly for the playoffs, and the Wings will not be able to compete with their current lineup. Sorry, but this secondary scoring is such a joke, and it'll be totally in-effective in the playoffs.

The Wings better do something. Every other team is improving themselves greatly for the playoffs, and the Wings will not be able to compete with their current lineup. Sorry, but this secondary scoring is such a joke, and it'll be totally in-effective in the playoffs.

same old story every year... and I don't think Kenny has ever done much at the trade deadline to fix the problem.

I hope they'll at least do SOMETHING...I doubt it'll be big, like other people have said, because how many people are seriously left? Either way it'll be exciting!

same old story every year... and I don't think Kenny has ever done much at the trade deadline to fix the problem.

This is why I constantly complain about his lack of spending during free agency. People bash me for it, but what's the point of having cap space if he doesn't plan on using it? You might as well just use it all up in free agents when you can, so it doesn't go to waste.

0-20% -- at least for a non-cory cross type deal. if we include players that make no difference, i'd give it like a 60-70% chance. it seems like all the players that we talked about getting and who seemed at least somewhat available have already been taken or are not being traded (sundin, hossa, prospal). i know some people liked ryder but it sounds like he might be going in the trade for hossa.

i'd love for something to get my optimism back up. we'll see...

I chose 40-60%. The reason is that although Holland probably wants to make a deal, especially concerning the Wings' problems and needs, he will need to find pieces that actually fit at a price that won't screw the team for years to come. Despite his best effort, it is quite possible that he might be priced out of the market by teams with more cap space and less to lose.

Note: by "price" of a trade I mean the total of dollars, cap space, players, prospects, and picks given up for the players brought in.