• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

I'm with the others! Clean it up a little but explain the tradition. If she doesn't get it, get rid of her....hockey comes first! lol :cool:

Besides if she's not cool with it, she won't be cool with you watching all those games either and that would have to be a deal breaker!

You ladies have it rough. First yall gotta buy the thread, and what evers then you gotta make the braclets. While all I gotta do is brush out the crumbs out of my beard every 2-3 days.

HenrikRules40, u started the thread and got all the girls to do this but ive noticed u havent shown your support? are you doing this?

HenrikRules40, u started the thread and got all the girls to do this but ive noticed u havent shown your support? are you doing this?

Oh snap! Called out! Yeah I'm doing it and I support it 100%. I've gotten most of my family to do it too. Thanks for checking up though. :lol:

Oh snap! Called out! Yeah I'm doing it and I support it 100%. I've gotten most of my family to do it too. Thanks for checking up though. :lol:

Well I guess we can wait until you get your digital camera repaired.

Who knows? Maybe you're just buying a new one.

Maybe the USB driver failed and you're troubleshooting the connection.

Lens cover stuck on it?

Hmm.

Well I guess we can wait until you get your digital camera repaired.

Who knows? Maybe you're just buying a new one.

Maybe the USB driver failed and you're troubleshooting the connection.

Lens cover stuck on it?

Hmm.

:lol: Wow! Apparently I haven't been vocal/visual enough about my support. Do I need to post a picture of me in a cheerleading outfit pointing to my bracelets?

Does this 'work' involve a pole or camera?

Nah, I was just kidding. I'm not in any shape to do any work involving a camera.

No poles. norwegians, germans, sudanese and native americans, but no poles.

:lol: Wow! Apparently I haven't been vocal/visual enough about my support. Do I need to post a picture of me in a cheerleading outfit pointing to my bracelets?

Not at all darlin'! Just write on the board 100 times......I support the Red Wings! lol :lol:

here is a pic in which you can see my updated bracelets, and I am also showing off my newest little cousin :D she is a week old today

n508083127_485636_749.jpg

oh and you can ignore my face....I was talking *sigh*

Edited by wingnut22

aweeee very cute! you should wrap her in one of your playoff towels... to help support the wings :)

Edited by OsGOD