• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Ladies equivalent to playoff beard

Rate this topic

Mine aren't pink...just getting ratty.

The white ones look a little dirty but who cares.....it's the red ones that I take special care of. I'm thinking of taking a red bracelet and tying off each round. What do ya all think?

I mean we all want to pretty much do the same thing.

Edited by dawings

Mine don't look too bad...they look a little worn, but they're not discolored or anything.

I was going to use silver thread to bind each round together, but thought that might be presumptuous and cheese off the hockey gods, so I am using red. :) I'll save the silver for later...;)

Mine aren't pink either, but I got some pen on the white ones. But I don't like them anyway. :sly: I don't know if I said this, so sorry, but I put white beads on each for the goals scored. Game 5 has a charm that says 'destiny' and Game 6 has 'Inspire'. I think I'll uses 'Goals' for todays win. ;)

I have had mine on since the beginning and they have just been a mess so when the game started I began replacing them and braiding them so they are a little stronger. The first one I had started, we scored...I replaced four of the reds and the two whites....clearly fixing mine up did not affect us!...I've been posting all my pics on the facebook group so I will have the lovely new ones later. I also am out of red AGAIN...and Im going to buy some charms that say like believe and other stuff to link the round one reds and whites together with a charm.

My white ones aren't turning pink but all of them are starting to look kind of ratty, especially the first-round ones which I bound together with a red thread. So now I have two skinny red bracelets (for the two wins against the Avs) and one thicker red and white bracelet (comprised of the four red and two white representing the six games against the Preds). I'm not sure if I like them bound together but I am afraid to unbind them because we've won the first two games against the Avs.

I think I'll just leave well enough alone and continue with the way I've been doing them.

... to link the round one reds and whites together with a charm.

That's a good idea. The tails were I tied each one are splitting and the look kinda ratty. I gotta find a way to fix that. :huh:

I ran out of F's. Imagine that!

You could always use M's for Mule! :lol:

Edited by wingnut40

I don't think taking them off for repair/replacement jinxes anything as long as you are not seen by anyone without the bracelets.

Mine from yesterday broke this morning as I was taking off my coat at church. 10 beads...all over. The ushers found 5, I found another 4, and after Sunday School three of us middle-aged women were crawling around under the pews looking for one I thought I had heard fall. We didn't find it, so I replaced it when I got home. It was an F. Hopefully this means that Franzen & Flip will get some sort of special blessing. Or whatever.

n1256550034_30015402_5204.jpg

My bracelets underneath my corsage at prom yesterday. Surprisingly, the white ones haven't gotten discolored at all.

This is the playoffs, and normally, under different circumstances, I would make certain comments. Outta respect for the thread, and the thread-starter, I'll stop.

Aloha

(This ones killin' me)

n1256550034_30015402_5204.jpg

My bracelets underneath my corsage at prom yesterday. Surprisingly, the white ones haven't gotten discolored at all.

I give you snaps for wearing them to prom; now thats a true fan! Hope you had fun?

This is the playoffs, and normally, under different circumstances, I would make certain comments. Outta respect for the thread, and the thread-starter, I'll stop.

Aloha

(This ones killin' me)

Haha, I'm curious as to what you wanted to say...

I give you snaps for wearing them to prom; now thats a true fan! Hope you had fun?

I had an awesome time, made better when I was checking highlights on my phone and saw that Franzen had a hat trick. It was a good day :)

Aloha

(This ones killin' me)

You respect me??? Why? :lol:

You respect me??? Why? :lol:

Because we all know you have that special Red Wing Magic known as The Power Of Z and if we do something bad, you're gonna GET us!

And we love you. But you knew that.

Because we all know you have that special Red Wing Magic known as The Power Of Z and if we do something bad, you're gonna GET us!

And we love you. But you knew that.

Prolly best left at that.

I didn't go to the Prom when I was in high school but scoring would have definitely been on my mind... I mean the score would have been on my mind. Detroit's 96 playoff run had some problems, but well anyway...

Bracelets, proms, scoring, whats next in the official LETAPOB thread? Carry-on.