• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

sorry but thats as big as it can get without starting to look bad. glad you liked it though!

well i just clicked full image and set it as that,looks good enough.cant go wrong with cash in a wings shirt :thumbup:

Quick question. Why is Tootoo in a Sharks jersey?

He's not. I just did a quick search for a hockey player to put his head on.

I spend 2 hours creating an animation and people have to ***** about details. :rolleyes:

manwithoutneck.jpg

Oops i may i have spoken too soon about that other one being my favorite, this is classic! Im loving your work so far lets go pavel.

So is there a Nashville forum doing this to the Wings? Doesn't seem like much of a war yet...

I'd actually like to see what people come up with. I think we collectively need to be more creative and get away from Tootoo.

So is there a Nashville forum doing this to the Wings? Doesn't seem like much of a war yet...

I'd actually like to see what people come up with. I think we collectively need to be more creative and get away from Tootoo.

Agreed... the Tootoo one's are good but they are repetitive and it'd be more interesting to see people use good creativity over easily thinking of something involving Tootoo.

Although, I shouldn't be one to talk because my (altering) skills are ridiculous.