• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Hasek threads

Rate this topic

Precious. What a waste of space. :rolleyes:

Actually, the only waste of space is your eye sockets cause you're obviously blind. AND,another waste was that dude wearing #39 on the Red Wings bench tonight. Who was that??? Oh yeah, some guy who was good SIX YEARS AGO.

Hasek is playing worse in this series than Legace did in 2006.

Now that's scary, but it's true. :scared:

Hopefully we can get the Cujo effect going with Ozzie in Games 5 and 6.

Of course, if Babcock doesn't give Ozzie the nod for the next two games (provided he doesn't @#$% the bed in Game 5), I'll be right there with Wings_Dynasty kicking my faith in Babcock to the curb.

Well then, you're retarded.

yes, he's played s***ty these past two games and I'm beyond excuses and saying its "just a bad game" and that he'll come back. But to say he hasn't played awesome AT ALL is ridiculous. And that's the truth.

You're just as big of a retard you ****** bag.

Exercise your brain and explain why. :)

Or do you just live to make stupid claims, insult others and not back said claims up?

Ignore it, ive noticed many people with 2008 join dates are lacking something up top.

No offense to some who probably know how to act civil, but we have a nice crop coming in right now.

I am just saying.. if tonight was doms bounce back from a loss... we are in deep doodoo

And I am just sayin I lol'd irl.

I hate to disappoint people but Hasek WILL start next game

Exercise your brain and explain why. :)

Or do you just live to make stupid claims, insult others and not back said claims up?

Actuall if I'm not mistaken you called me a retard first. SO you can excercise your brain if you like and try apologizing for starting something that wasn't necessary. Till then, I will throw firebombs at you.

Just to let you know, I'm a psych major in college, I can name more parts of the brain than you could ever dream of. Not to mention tell you what they do.

Thanks for coming out.

Amazing how none of us sleep after the Wings lose. :)

sleep? I've already cancelled my three classes tomorrow. I am so furious beyond belief right now, but i try to think positive and hope the wings will come out and crush the preds on friday. :rolleyes:

Actuall if I'm not mistaken you called me a retard first.

Yeah well me calling you a retard was well founded as you said Hasek has made no big saves...he has. In the first period alone in game 2 he made about 10 of them.

Know areas of the brain does not make you intelligent whatsoever. :) I learned that in 10th grade (granted I've all but forgotten now..) You could teach a monkey that. Try harder.

Please tell me you didn't hear that in the postgame or something.

I don't think Babcock is that stupid. He knows what the situation is.

By the way, why is this such a big deal? These 2 goalies have been rotating all season, and Ozzie was in the all-star game. People are making it sound like Nabokov is having to be replaced by their no-name goalie.

I usually don't get involved with these threads, but I think tonight (and Game 3) proved that Hasek just doesn't have it anymore. There are still flashes of the old Dominator but something's missing. He looks unbeatable down low at times but he's let in some shots that should be routine saves for a player of his caliber. His inconsistency just won't cut it in the playoffs. The Wings have broken down defensively, but they cannot always play perfectly. That's what the goalie is there for. He gave up backbreaking goals -- Legace '06-esque goals.

Osgood stepped in, looked calm and collected, and played a solid game. He should definitely start the next game. Hasek's blown it.

If Hasek pitches a fit over this I'll lose a lot of respect for the guy. The Wings have had incredible faith in him this year when he has been incredibly up-and-down. He was labeled the starter while he was injured even though Osgood was playing lights out. You never heard a peep from Osgood then. Hasek should follow suit.

I don't think Babcock is that stupid. He knows what the situation is.

By the way, why is this such a big deal? These 2 goalies have been rotating all season, and Ozzie was in the all-star game. People are making it sound like Nabokov is having to be replaced by their no-name goalie.

I dunno... Sammy's still on the point during the PP. Hudler isn't being given more minutes, despite his improved play. Filppula keeps getting minutes and time on the PP, despite being ice cold. Lilja, the shot-blocking genius, gets scratched in favor of Lebda, the second coming of Dandenault.

I know, I know, if I were qualified to make the decisions, I'd be making the money behind an NHL bench. But still, you really have to question some of Babcock's decisions, so I wouldn't put it past him to make the mistake of starting Dom on Friday.

Yeah well me calling you a retard was well founded as you said Hasek has made no big saves...he has. In the first period alone in game 2 he made about 10 of them.

Know areas of the brain does not make you intelligent whatsoever. :) I learned that in 10th grade (granted I've all but forgotten now..) You could teach a monkey that. Try harder.

Lol alright, I'm not even gonna waste my time on you. You're gonna try and drag me into a fight over the internet.

Go ahead and defend Hasek, sorry your favorite player just played brutal the last two games. your up against pretty well everyone right now on this site.

I don't need to try harder to be smarter than you. SEE:

H-Uk-Ed On PhOniCs WoRkS fOr MEEEE :thumbup:

I usually don't get involved with these threads, but I think tonight (and Game 3) proved that Hasek just doesn't have it anymore. There are still flashes of the old Dominator but something's missing. He looks unbeatable down low at times but he's let in some shots that should be routine saves for a player of his caliber. His inconsistency just won't cut it in the playoffs. The Wings have broken down defensively, but they cannot always play perfectly. That's what the goalie is there for. He gave up backbreaking goals -- Legace '06-esque goals.

Osgood stepped in, looked calm and collected, and played a solid game. He should definitely start the next game. Hasek's blown it.

If Hasek pitches a fit over this I'll lose a lot of respect for the guy. The Wings have had incredible faith in him this year when he has been incredibly up-and-down. He was labeled the starter while he was injured even though Osgood was playing lights out. You never heard a peep from Osgood then. Hasek should follow suit.

well said!

I dunno... Sammy's still on the point during the PP. Hudler isn't being given more minutes, despite his improved play. Filppula keeps getting minutes and time on the PP, despite being ice cold. Lilja, the shot-blocking genius, gets scratched in favor of Lebda, the second coming of Dandenault.

I know, I know, if I were qualified to make the decisions, I'd be making the money behind an NHL bench. But still, you really have to question some of Babcock's decisions, so I wouldn't put it past him to make the mistake of starting Dom on Friday.

Stubborn... 'cock is stubborn

i fully expect DOM to be in Friday

You know, I'm just gonna call it now.

If Babcock starts Hasek on Friday, this series is over in six games. In Nashville's favor.

If Babcock starts Osgood on Friday, this series is over in six games. In Detroit's favor.

You can save this for posterity in case I'm wrong.

OH, one last thing. I noticed your 18, here's a hint: College is a little more in depth and harder than High School. If you make it there let me know how you find it. There is a lot more pieces to the brain than you learn in grade 10......it's actually the most fascinating organ of any species. IMO

Please dont get me started with Sammy Mr. Line 2 for God knows what, i never liked Hartigan but he played a hell of a lot better than Sammy did tonight.

One more thing out of nowhere KRONWALL is a BEAST AND A HALF :)

Edited by Sebastian

OH, one last thing. I noticed your 18, here's a hint: College is a little more in depth and harder than High School. If you make it there let me know how you find it. There is a lot more pieces to the brain than you learn in grade 10......it's actually the most fascinating organ of any species. IMO

Actually I don't even know what High school is like. I dropped out in 7th grade to be honest (at least that's what they tell me, I can't count that high), the complicated algebra was too hard for me. Oh well.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I didnt but, he's Hasek, so he will get the nod.

the way babs was talking he sounded like was leaning to Dom for friday... but he had to talk it over with the "real coaches" his assistants.