• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Hasek threads

Rate this topic

I have stayed out of the goalie debates, often flaming those who get into comments like HASEK SUCKS and GO DIE DOM.

I still think most people posting that are mindless idiots. I do however feel Ozzie promotes more confidence in the guys, and say we switch to him. There I took a side. :rolleyes:

I am not mindless! However, tho I do not know his confidence level, I have no confidence in Dom therefore he should go (course I had lil confidence in him throughout the season).

All the CBC talking heads were saying there are going to be changes in OTT - perchance to dream (is that how the saying goes?).....

I mean, I've said plenty that he hasn't sucked even though I think we need a change, but come on, you serious? He's been consistently average at best and consistently proven that he can't be counted on to not give up quick goals and long goals. I mean, seriously...

huge goal by Datsyuk after a HUGE save by OSGOOD. FINALLY! WE HAVE A GOALTENDER IN NET. THE SHOOTER TUTOR (and that's being polite) AKA HASEK IS GONE. we haven;t had that all series yet! BIG SAVES = BIG GOALS

Ozzie could have won the cup for us in 02

Christ, I could have tended and won the cup in 02.

And yeah its really worked out well for us since huh?

Cmon, this is crazy.

Yeah, six shutouts? Anyone could have done that. Back to back shutouts against our archrival when we were in win-or-go-home situations is nothing. You totally could've pulled that off. So could any goalie.

We were one questionable call away from likely making the Finals last year (and we would've smoked Ottawa). Can't really say it hasn't worked out. Dom's played for us in the playoffs twice and we won the Cup and made the conference finals. Hard to complain about that.

Not a Hasek hater at all but Osgood thoroughly outplayed him and I believe earned the shot.

If he plays again it's because Osgood bombed big time, and frankly if that happens our playoffs are done, so yes I believe Hasek has played his last game as a Red Wing.

babs isnt stupid, ozzie will be in because hasek is playing some godawful hockey right now. i thought he might come into tonights game all pissed off or something and dominate but apparently not. pitiful.

I hate Dominic Hasek, I hope he's thrown from the plane on the way back to the Joe. Maybe he can actually get some use from his pads and try to use them as a parachute on the way down. What a wash. Terrible terrible terrible. He gives up the most deflating goals in history.

After our first goal, I was sitting watching the game by myself and I said aloud "watch nashville come down and score a quick one." BOOM shot from the point straight in.

Dominic Hasek you suck more than any goalie I've ever watched put on the Winged Wheel. You don't deserve to wear that jersey. You bring shame to an amazing organization.

You hold back young players with great potential by keeping your old scraggily ass around. Get out of Detroit. I never wanna see number 39 play another game between the pipes. I'd rather lose with Osgood in net, at least I respect him and he gives it his all. You don't. You know you're "Dominic Hasek" and thus think you're great.

All you Hasek lovers can stop defending him. One of the most patient coaches in the NHL yanked his sorry ass tonight.

Yeah we didn't play a full 60 minutes. BUT, we are on the road and that's somewhat expected, THUS you need your goalie to play solid. Hasek can't.

If Hasek starts next game Holland, Babcock, anyone who has anything to do with him should be fired. The team hates him. Look at their reactions.

Retire.

I hate Dominic Hasek, I hope he's thrown from the plane on the way back to the Joe. Maybe he can actually get some use from his pads and try to use them as a parachute on the way down. What a wash. Terrible terrible terrible. He gives up the most deflating goals in history.

After our first goal, I was sitting watching the game by myself and I said aloud "watch nashville come down and score a quick one." BOOM shot from the point straight in.

Dominic Hasek you suck more than any goalie I've ever watched put on the Winged Wheel. You don't deserve to wear that jersey. You bring shame to an amazing organization.

You hold back young players with great potential by keeping your old scraggily ass around. Get out of Detroit. I never wanna see number 39 play another game between the pipes. I'd rather lose with Osgood in net, at least I respect him and he gives it his all. You don't. You know you're "Dominic Hasek" and thus think you're great.

All you Hasek lovers can stop defending him. One of the most patient coaches in the NHL yanked his sorry ass tonight.

Yeah we didn't play a full 60 minutes. BUT, we are on the road and that's somewhat expected, THUS you need your goalie to play solid. Hasek can't.

If Hasek starts next game Holland, Babcock, anyone who has anything to do with him should be fired. The team hates him. Look at their reactions.

Retire.

Precious. What a waste of space. :rolleyes:

I'm for giving Oz his chance. he worked hard entire season to get it.

and Hasek while at times spectacular, was at times severely missing

focus leading to dumb goals. I honestly would feel safer with Oz in net.

he'd at least not let goals that shold never come in. and our D will

need more focus and not be counting on the guy behind to bail them out.

bring Oz !

Osgood just made 3 saves to keep the wings in the game.I haven't seen dom do that all series. GO OSGOOD. HASEK, you SUCK.

Well then, you're retarded.

yes, he's played s***ty these past two games and I'm beyond excuses and saying its "just a bad game" and that he'll come back. But to say he hasn't played awesome AT ALL is ridiculous. And that's the truth.

Edited by Z and D for the C