• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Hasek threads

Rate this topic

Actually I don't even know what High school is like. I dropped out in 7th grade to be honest, the complicated algebra was too hard for me. Oh well.

Lol alright well...sorry to hear that. None the less, you shouldn't be calling people retards. It's incrediably degrading and I think those who do suffer from mental retardation have enough of a challenge functioning in todays society without people like you continually putting them/ their condition down. It's no better than the "N" word.

I wouldn't come on here and make fun people if they had Cancer or AIDS, and something tells me you wouldn't either. You can call me what you want but try and avoid the discriminatory language, after all, we're cheering for the same team.

Hasek has been horrible the last two games - I would say the reason we lost. But...I don't blame him for that, it falls on the Wings organization. They took a big gamble with bringing him back last season - age and injuries and all. It worked out great last year - I can't complain as a fan. This year it was looking pretty good too because they split his time with Ozzie. But the big question of course is the playoffs, and if he can't hold up (which is what it looks like after tonight), then they've lost the gamble this year.

As a fan, I knew going in this was a big gamble, even more so this year, so I can gripe at management for their decision, but I was willing to give it a shot too.

Alas, I have to say as a fan it would be better to stick with Ozzie now - at least let's try to win this series with him then re-evaluate.

Hasek will be gone next year no matter what - time to move on. I really think tossing curses at a HOF GT is kind of wrong. He's not the Dom of 02 - I would have loved it as a WIngs fan if he could play like that, but to expect it is kind of unrealistic at this point. I just hope someone plays solid in net for us the rest of this series.

I kinda had a feeling this would happen... Sure Hasek has made a couple of good saves, but 3rd game in a row giving up two goals in less than a minute? Im sorry, but that cant happen. Thats not how you win a Cup. I want Osgood to start game 5, and I want Hasek to see the team counselor and get outta this mental rut. God forbid if we lose game 5, I want Hasek to start game 6 and pitch two shut out games to win the series, anything less and thats it for him.

I haven't read any previous posts in here and have no interest to as probably at least 3/4 of them or HASEK SUCKS without much thought into them.

That being said, I think you got to put Osgood in this next game. Hasek is not done by any stretch of the imagination, but Babcock should send a message I think to turn momentum around and not just give Hasek, but the entire team a kick in the butt to turn this series around.

If this happens and they make it to the next round, then you re-evalutate the goaltending options.

Whatever 'tender he chooses to go with tomorrow though, I'm in full support of his decision.

Please tell me you didn't hear that in the postgame or something.

Edi... 'cock made it sound like he was leading towards keeping Hasek in net... but he had to talk it over with his assistants... hopefully they are less stubborn and can "MAN UP" to realize a course correction is needed

I hate Dominic Hasek, I hope he's thrown from the plane on the way back to the Joe. Maybe he can actually get some use from his pads and try to use them as a parachute on the way down. What a wash. Terrible terrible terrible. He gives up the most deflating goals in history.

After our first goal, I was sitting watching the game by myself and I said aloud "watch nashville come down and score a quick one." BOOM shot from the point 1)straight in.

Dominic Hasek you suck more than any goalie I've ever watched put on the Winged Wheel. You don't deserve to wear that jersey. You bring shame to an amazing organization.

You hold back young players with great potential by keeping your old scraggily ass around. Get out of Detroit. I never wanna see number 39 play another game between the pipes. I'd rather lose with Osgood in net, at least I respect him and he gives it his all. You don't. You know you're "Dominic Hasek" and thus think you're great.

All you Hasek lovers can stop defending him. One of the most patient coaches in the NHL yanked his sorry ass tonight.

Yeah 2)we didn't play a full 60 minutes. BUT, we are on the road and that's somewhat expected, THUS you need your goalie to play solid. Hasek can't.

3)If Hasek starts next game Holland, Babcock, anyone who has anything to do with him should be fired. The team hates him. Look at their reactions.

Retire.

1) The shot did not go straight in, it deflected off Kronwalls butt and to the right of Hasek.

He didn't have a chance on the first 2. The 3rd one tho, beat him cleanly from too far out. Which might be one reason why he was pulled, the other was the fact that the Wings are playing terrible.

2)The Wings played the 3rd period like they played the season, the first 2 periods they weren't creating too much and they couldn't get past the d too easily, I can't fathom why in this "new" NHL the refs are allowing the preds to take the extra hand off the stick and grab on. But they are.

3)Good thing you don't run the Wings, stick to being a psych major and everyone will be better for it, except, with your anomosity, your patients.

The problem is not the goalie, TWO GOALS! they scored TWO GOALS!

I am a huge Hasek fan, that said i think Ozzie would be a better start. What the Wings are giving up back and forth in front of the net I think Ozzie is quicker and the Wings will be better off.

This is nothing against what Hasek is doing but since the team is allowing the Predators to play much better then them, we need a quicker tender. So go with Ozzie. Hasek is far past his prime but still can play but the Wings are getting skated all over and I think it's time to go with Ozzie, he looked very good last night.

And cboth maybe you should look into some psych help of your own. Calm down.

Honestly I have been a fan of making Ozzie the starter all year...not bashing Hasek or anything but if Ozzie is playing better why not? EVERY team in EVERY league should have total confidence in their goaltender, when players devote their mind to worrying wether or not the goalie is going to stop every shot that that comes his way or protect a lead that they worked hard to build, then the players cant focus on their own job, forwards and defense alike. I'm just a fan and i have no faith in hasek, I cant imagine how the actual players feel, And if Hasek throws a temper tantrum because he isnt starting(I dont know if that is true or not but if it is it CANT be good for the team)then bring up howard if nothing else than just to back up Ozzie... Take it however you like, thats my opinion.

Lol alright well...sorry to hear that. None the less, you shouldn't be calling people retards. It's incrediably degrading and I think those who do suffer from mental retardation have enough of a challenge functioning in todays society without people like you continually putting them/ their condition down. It's no better than the "N" word.

I wouldn't come on here and make fun people if they had Cancer or AIDS, and something tells me you wouldn't either. You can call me what you want but try and avoid the discriminatory language, after all, we're cheering for the same team.

You're just as big of a retard you ****** bag.

hmmmmm....

Love Dom and everything he's done for the Wings, but momentum changing, backbreaking goals like he's let in can't happen in the playoffs.

I agree with the poster who said Ozzy should start in game 5, if he wins, we keep him in for game 6. If he loses (God forbid), I think we owe it to Dom to finnish out the series... win or lose.

While I still support the decision to have started with Hasek, I think the Wizard of Oz deserves the start for the rest of the series, if not the playoffs. Hasek was trying to coast with a one goal lead, or even a tied game, which makes absolutely no sense. Getting scored two in a row five or six times is a sure fire symptom that your head isn't in the game. Osgood was phenomenal and Nashville hasn't scored on him yet. Ozzie is winning right now, 2 goals to none.

Ozzie played the exact same team last night and made more saves on 1 less shot for just over 1/2 the game.... We have no choice but to keep him in!