• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 2, Predators 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Oh man- my gf jumped when I screamed! Hahaha...

What a great break away by Franzen and a damn good pass by Kronwall! :D

He may be big as hell, but apparently Franzen has hands when he decides to use 'em.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

Great game boys!

Guest GordieSid&Ted
For the love of God Detroit - finish these guys in game 6. Seriously, it's not funny anymore.

That's how i'm feeling.

Cheers to that! :beerbuddy:

Yeah, I'm used to watching games with my friends and bitching at the TV through the whole game. Whether it was the Lions, the Wings or the Tigers....they each have had their share of real bad games. I'm wondering if that's a sign of a Detroit team fan or what? The people down here in Louisiana find it pretty annoying I guess.

Like I said in an earlier post, I dont buy that the Wings arent trying, I just dont think they are trying hard enough. I think people are getting lost in the fact that we dominated as a team, but IMO, the individual plays are whats killing us. Every single forward on this squad needs to recognize when to shoot the puck and where and, more importantly, to go the net for those rebounds. This hasnt happened nearly as much as it should have happened. Thats the reason why were going into OT despite owning the game for 59 minutes.

This I can absolutely agree with. A lot of missed opportunities, and I would hope Babs addresses that.

WTF, Goddamn ButtPacker fans ruining perfectly good boards everywhere. There's only one football team. And they're in a Certain town that happens to start with C, End with O, and in the middle is HICAG.

WINGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKLE UP AND DRIVE HOME SAFELY!!!!!