• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2008 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Avalanche

Rate this topic

Hmmm....that Avalanche fans calling Datsyuk a diver? Isn't that like the kettle calling the pot black?

No that is like a Baldwin calling Tom Hanks a bad actor!

See because Forsberg is a diver like the Baldwins are bad actors, and Dats isn't a diver like Tom Hanks isn't a bad Actor!!

Hey holy s***, that should be on the SATs!!!

Edited by Opie

the animation up there on Dives forum is nice and the Datyuk and mom

is cool, too. but other pictures are rather lame. or very lame

above all.... calling Datsyuk a diver? by people who have Floppa on

their favourite team? give me a break...

Or Drake, Mac,

That would have been funny had the effort and thought been put into it to use old players or here is an interesting idea, come up with something besides a geriatric joke!

I'm reading this forum, and it's so redundant. Old guys on our team, yadda yadda yadda. Hasek isn't even playing, and Chelios has more energy than 75% of the NHL, so spare me.

Oh, and they even went far enough to consider Pavel Datsyuk a "playoff choke artist"...

dats.jpg

Uhh, 2004 called, they want your joke back.

I'm reading this forum, and it's so redundant. Old guys on our team, yadda yadda yadda. Hasek isn't even playing, and Chelios has more energy than 75% of the NHL, so spare me.

Oh, and they even went far enough to consider Pavel Datsyuk a "playoff choke artist"...

Not to mention Dats broke out of that trend during last years playoffs and doesn't seem to be slowing up this postseason (3G, 2A).

dats.jpg

This line is older than the Colorado players. Come back when you have something worth looking at.

LOL

I love how awesome they think their pictures are, reality check, your Photoshop skills suck.

Don't worry guys, I have little to do at work and the new photoshop. I will cook some things up.

And Datsyuk a diver? Please....he's too busy working his ass off.