• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2008 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Avalanche

Rate this topic

That's an awesome idea, but how do you do that? I am so techno-dysfunctional it's not even funny! :blink:

Try using a site like mbuzzy.com if your phone is supported by that site. I've found this site is pretty easy to use.

(right click on the image and save to your computer, upload to mbuzzy.com, then send it to your phone)

i'll say what i said in a gdt thread. how can chevy name a truck "avalanche" c'mon. that's like selling a car named NOVA in mexico is a good idea. oh, wait. they did that. NOVA = No Go.

just giving an idea for photos.

k.

Not only that but they also had a vehicle called the Colorado!!!!!!

Colorado, Avalanche, what in the hell is wrong with Chevy, are they trying to motivate fans!

Try using a site like mbuzzy.com if your phone is supported by that site. I've found this site is pretty easy to use.

(right click on the image and save to your computer, upload to mbuzzy.com, then send it to your phone)

Wow! I'm seriously out of the loop on cell phones. Thanks for the link to that site. It's on my phone now.

Not only that but they also had a vehicle called the Colorado!!!!!!

Colorado, Avalanche, what in the hell is wrong with Chevy, are they trying to motivate fans!

No doubt!! That's always been one of my pet peeves with Chevy. I'd never buy either of them just because of the name.

No doubt!! That's always been one of my pet peeves with Chevy. I'd never buy either of them just because of the name.

No wonder the Detroit auto industry is doing so bad.

Some GM exec needs to come out with the all new Dodge Yzerman.

Sales would skyrocket in Detroit!

Mr. Illitch has our nuts in the jar...

it should be for us... (At the JLA) 12 Beers at $8.50 a piece... $102

Damn... $102...

Its not as bad as you think, JLA & Comerica Park have pretty cheap beer. See you are actually getting 24 ounces when you buy 1 drink which equals 2 beers. So therefore 1 beer = $4.25. That is comparable to many bars, restaurants. So therefore 12 beers = $51, which isn't bad for going out.

Here in Boston at the TDGarden and Fenway Park, you pay $8.00 for a Dixie cup beer, which is slightly less than 12 ounces. Somewhere between 10 and 12 ounces. So you literally are paying twice as much, if not a little more. Not to mention, you miss more of the game searching for beer. <_<

When I come back to visit Michigan and Detroit I envy the lower prices.