• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 8, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Franzen breaks Howe's franchise record for goals in a playoff series.

Franzen also becomes the fastest player to reach 10 goals in the postseason in the past 15 years.

If, god forbid, we go all the way, Franzen would be a no brainer for the Conn Smythe.

do you have a Mule jersey yet, Edi? I won't tell the Missus, if you want one. :lol:

Franzen for Conn Smythe (not to get ahead of myself) = no brainer.

Guest CaliWingsNut

"he's been the mule train"

sigh... from vs interviewer

I'm sorry but I HATE this attitude, so much.

Why do you have to take pity on the opposition? You should NEVER let up, keep going 'till the end. Nothing good comes from letting up.

Yes! NO BAD HABITS! The Stars won't let up on us and we shouldn't make a habit of it.

Edi for Conne Smythe :P

That's funny Edi, I switched to my black practice jersey after game 4 and it hasn't been washed since, there is food, whiskey and all other sorts of DNA on it but it ain't getting washed until we lose a game...so basically what i'm saying is it isn't getting washed until next season!!

I'm sorry but I HATE this attitude, so much.

Why do you have to take pity on the opposition? You should NEVER let up, keep going 'till the end. Nothing good comes from letting up.

Totally agreed Aussie... You take pity on the opponent in a third grade girls soccer game, not in an NHL playoff game. Never let up.... Don't develop any bad habits. I understand switching to a more defensive posture but don't let up.

do you have a Mule jersey yet, Edi? I won't tell the Missus, if you want one. :lol:

Franzen for Conn Smythe (not to get ahead of myself) = no brainer.

I might have to beg for one for my birthday (August!). :lol: