• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pavyaz19

Jagr...

Rate this topic

I say yes. did you see him lay on the ice after his goal as if he was a pitcher with a hang-nail? maybe he needs to play a different sport.

what a wimp. no Canadian would ever do that. I don't like his little hitler 'stache either.

edit: he didn't miss a shift. please.

Edited by pavyaz19

I say yes. did you see him lay on the ice after his goal as if he was a pitcher with a hang-nail? maybe he needs to play a different sport.

what a wimp. no Canadian would ever do that. I don't like his little hitler 'stache either.

don cherry, is that you?!

Edited by hallelujahlogic

Yeah, let me elbow you in the head and see if you're ready to do the Riverdance afterward.

let me know when Dan Cleary takes a elbow to the head and DOESN'T do a riverdance afterward.

Jagr got layed out, that hurts sometimes, Orpik is a big hitter. It's not like he was milking it for attention, he got nailed.

So he's a wimp because he got injured, yet he didn't miss a shift. That sounds kind of like the opposite of a wimp to me.

no, if you're legitimately injured and can't get yourself off the ice before the trainer gets to you, and you have to leave the game, then you're a real hockey player. if you lay on the ice after a playoff goal that keeps you in the series but you're not even going to miss a shift because the injury wasn't even minor, then you're a baby.

by the way, I must retract my Canadian's only comment! I know Homer wouldn't do what Jagr just did either. I just immediately think of people like Yzerman who would never do that and he happens to be Canadian. It was a gut reaction on my part. So yes, I agree with the second poster, he's a baby in general, has nothing to do with nationality.

Yeah sacrificing himself for a goal. Shoulder to the head. What a ******* *****!

it's the manor in which he laid there motionless with his head down like he may have been near death. I didn't like that.

edit: he didn't miss a shift. please.

Yup, Crosby has never embeleshed an injury, neither has Claude Lemieux, Avery, or Maltby. It just doesn't happen with Canadians, something in their DNA doesn't allow it. [/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

Yup, Crosby has never embeleshed an injury, neither has Claude Lemieux, Avery, or Maltby. It just doesn't happen with Canadians, something in their DNA doesn't allow it. [/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

i believe embellishing an injury by bringing your hand to your face is a little different than laying motionless on the ice after putting your team up 1-0 in a playoff game.

this is my last post, clearly you guys like Jagr. IMO, he is a ****** and he drives it home with his dumb hitler stache.

no, if you're legitimately injured and can't get yourself off the ice before the trainer gets to you, and you have to leave the game, then you're a real hockey player. if you lay on the ice after a playoff goal that keeps you in the series but you're not even going to miss a shift because the injury wasn't even minor, then you're a baby.

by the way, I must retract my Canadian's only comment! I know Homer wouldn't do what Jagr just did either. I just immediately think of people like Yzerman who would never do that and he happens to be Canadian. It was a gut reaction on my part. So yes, I agree with the second poster, he's a baby in general, has nothing to do with nationality.

You must have honestly never felt pain in your life. Stuff like that happens all the time. A guy will get hurt, then be fine by the time his next shift rolls around. Things can hurt a whole lot at first, and then get better very quickly.

We get it though, you don't like Jagr.

You must have honestly never felt pain in your life. Stuff like that happens all the time. A guy will get hurt, then be fine by the time his next shift rolls around. Things can hurt a whole lot at first, and then get better very quickly.

We get it though, you don't like Jagr.

Perfect example is when a slapshot hits you in the foot. It hurts like a ***** and you can barely skate on it for about 3 seconds but it gets better quickly and by about 1 minute later it's like nothing happened.

Yzerfan1999: uncharacteristic? I remember him playing with broken bones... and he is one of the few players who stay on their feet and don't complain no matter how many players hook them.

Edited by CrabCZ

i believe embellishing an injury by bringing your hand to your face is a little different than laying motionless on the ice after putting your team up 1-0 in a playoff game.

this is my last post, clearly you guys like Jagr. IMO, he is a ****** and he drives it home with his dumb hitler stache.

Let me spell it out for you since you obviously missed the point here.

Canadians embelish injuries too. If you want to sit there and think Maltby, Lemieux, or Crosby are somehow any different when they do it, that's fine. It just shows how little you know about the game.

Try putting on a pair of skates and letting someone the size of Orpik hit you just like Jagr was hit. I'd be surprised if you were able to get up on your own at all.

What exactly would be his motive to lie there like that then? He scores a goal, I'm pretty sure the first thing he'd want to do is celebrate with his teammates. Maybe if he didn't score, it'd be complete embelishment, but I really can't buy him just laying there like that after scoring. Brooks Orpik is a big guy, and a notorious head hunter, and it did look like Jagr got his clock cleaned.