• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rdwngnut

Octopus in Avs Country?

Rate this topic

Was that one of the LGW posters? YEAH!!
Could be.

I thought I'd revive this thread cuz I'm seriously considering doing it tonight. Problem is I don't have time to boil an octopus. So hopefully I can find an octopus, pre-boiled, sneak it in the Pepsi Can, hope for a 3rd period goal, and sneak into the lower lever (I have nosebleed seats), and not get lynched by Avs fans. haha.

Awesome, the guy throws an octopus and gets free beer. :D

Exactly what I was thinking! Hey, if you get 8 of them dumped on you, some of it has to get in your mouth!

Just hope that guy's not driving home...

"Why am I soaked with beer, officer? Well, it's a funny story..."

:P

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start a new tradition by actually throwing squid onto the ice and Al can swing it over his head.

Octopus is outlawed, not squid.....

Sounds cool....

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start a new tradition by actually throwing squid onto the ice and Al can swing it over his head.

Sounds cool....

How many legs/tentacles does a squid have?

i'm glad someone else caught that. i wanted to jump into my television and correct him.

Same here....I had to ask others...did he say what I thought he did? I thought after 56 years that everyone knew it was octopi! lol

according to vs it was a "squid". lmao

Also according to vs Patrick Roy's last game was the 7-0 whoopin in 02. Vs sucks.

I would go apes*** on anyone who threw beer on me.

I dont think I could ever be that upset at anyone to waste a beer on them especially for what they are charging for beers these days at arenas.

Guest Crymson
One on the tsn commentators said that a wings fan threw a octopus on the ice and then had 8 beers thrown at him after doing so.

Beer costs $6.50 at the Pepsi Center. That's a good $52 of beer. Suckers.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds cool....

Yeah the VS guy was trying to interview Franzen and asked "do you want to go pick up that squid over there?" Man if he had known better Franzen would have pointed out that it was an octopus, and not a squid. VS sucks.

Exactly what I was thinking! Hey, if you get 8 of them dumped on you, some of it has to get in your mouth!

Just hope that guy's not driving home...

"Why am I soaked with beer, officer? Well, it's a funny story..."

:P

Ha ha ha - getting pulled over by a Denver cop/Avs fan after that beating - I can't think of any scenario where that would be good.