• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

I might be getting a little ahead of myself here...but do you guys think we could get Turco pulled tonight? :P

I don't see this coming. neither of this goal can be even remotely attributed

to him. on top of that Tippets doesn't exactly have playoff quality goaltending

behind Marty Turco. he could do this to shake the team up because they're

putting too little effort and willingness to fight. but it would have to be like

5-0 and I don't see this happening. would be great but...

Kronner CRUSHED him. Eat that, Morrow! (edit: thought I should note that I know Morrow wasn't the one hit, but more of a "you're not the only one that can hit somebody")

Edited by Creasemonkey

Someone clear this up for me:

on TSN, Glen Healey will not shut up about Holmstrom's foot being in the blue paint on the last goal and that it should be called off....I always thought it didn't matter anymore? I remember in the Nashville series No-Neck was saying the same thing...

Edited by Wings3:16

Brunstrom chose poorly if it becoms a reality muahahahahahahhahaha

GO WINGS!! I will put up my photoshop pic in the photoshop wars tomorrow am at school. So far since I've been at school when the wings start their series, it's been lucky hehe! Taking one for the team for an edgumacation woohooooo!!

Waaah! Kronwall left his feet!

Waaah! The Stars didn't have enough time to rest!

Waaaah! That should have been goalie interference on Homer!!!

Shut the f*** up, Versus crew. I've had to say that way too damn much these playoffs.

Wings PK.

I don't see this coming. neither of this goal can be even remotely attributed

to him. on top of that Tippets doesn't exactly have playoff quality goaltending

behind Marty Turco. he could do this to shake the team up because they're

putting too little effort and willingness to fight. but it would have to be like

5-0 and I don't see this happening. would be great but...

Who IS their backup tender anyway? Didn't Smith get sent to...Tampa Bay or Florida?

PK upcoming.

nope we don't play physical....... Nice hit Kronner

Yeah, and did you know that Dallas has better special teams than the Wings too? Its true! I heard a Versus announcer say it.

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr-CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TURRRRRRRRRRR-CCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

on TSN, Glen Healey will not shut up about Holmstrom's foot being in the blue paint on the last goal....I always thought it didn't matter anymore? I remember in the Nashville series No-Neck was saying the same thing...

It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't take away the goalie's opportunity to make the save by his position. Apparently some people think screening the goalie should be illegal.

What the hell is this, a Dallas pity party now? Filppula keeps his feet moving and gets hauled down and no call, yet the Wings get a ticky-tack one the other way?

Dallas is getting plain outworked all over the ice. Call it like it is, not because Detroit's got a 3-0 lead.

on TSN, Glen Healey will not shut up about Holmstrom's foot being in the blue paint on the last goal and that it should be called off....I always thought it didn't matter anymore? I remember in the Nashville series No-Neck was saying the same thing...

It doesn't. I even quoted the exact rule on TSN's message boards in response to Trotz. A player can have his feet in the paint as long as he's not impeding the movement of the goaltender. Healey's an idiot.

What the hell is this, a Dallas pity party now? Filppula keeps his feet moving and gets hauled down and no call, yet the Wings get a ticky-tack one the other way?

Dallas is getting plain outworked all over the ice. Call it like it is, not because Detroit's got a 3-0 lead.

Best admin ever. :lol: