• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

I honestly have a bad feeling about this game. I think ultimately the Red Wings will win the series, but I see tonight going in the Stars favor. Just a gut feeling that hopefully turns out to be wrong. I know the rest can be good, but a week off was too much in my mind.

Here's hoping to many TUR-CO chants tonight at the Joe.

Go Ozzie and Red Wings!

Don't want to hear that - Dallas has been able to take their first two on the road for both of their series thus far. Wings have to come out strong, keep the pressure on, and take the first one (and the second!)

Wings will win this game... I think the long layoff has helped them and i KNOW they still remember what it felt like to lose last year (it pains me to even think about it)

Stars- 2 (Morrow, Richards)

Wings- 4 (Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Zetterberg w/ the empty netter)

Just a quick question,

I am on espn.com right now and barry melrose has a "chat room" thing goin on. I have asked a couple of questions (even though i know i will get a flat out idiotic response) and none of them have been answered. Has anyone ever tried (and if so gotten an answer) one of these things on espn.com?

I want to see the Ice filled with Octopi after the National Anthem so it takes the refs 30 minutes to clean, that way I can be home before the puck drops. :P

GO WINGS!!

Edited by Coolio Mendez

i hope the Wings come out firing. keep up the incredible quickness in the neutral zone. i just feel a really tight game coming on though....

hope im wrong,

GO WINGS GO OZZIE!!

7.30 start means zero hours of sleep,but I'll get some on the weekend.

Every playoff-game from now on will be broadcasted here - no more webcasts. :thumbup:

Anyone else feel stomach ulcer coming on?

:lol:

GO WINGS!

W

I can't wait for the puck to drop!

So, today is my 9th wedding anniversary, and I just know it's gonna be a great game! Since I am really bad at predictions, I'll go with a random formula. I got married at 5:30 pm...so I say

Wings- 5

Stars- 3

Lame, I know, but it's all I got.

GO WINGS!!!

291947002_ZdkmR-X3.jpg

Heres some ammo for you folks. Todays front page.

*moved from Photoshop thread on behalf of DallasStars*

Thanks for posting, Dallas - did you happen to note the article title underneath the pic? Hope you guys are lighting an awful lot of candles...........

gahhhh almost time !!! it has been waaayy 2 long since i have seen a wings game :blink: been 7 whole days....

Edited by Duck Guy

7.30 start means zero hours of sleep,but I'll get some on the weekend.

Every playoff-game from now on will be broadcasted here - no more webcasts. :thumbup:

Anyone else feel stomach ulcer coming on?

Shoulda done like me - went to bed at 2200 local, got 2 hours sleep, then up to watch the game :thumbup:

Got a sweeeet feed off the VS link posted on p.3 and I am SOOOOOOOO excited - GO WINGS!!