• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

In the Windsor Star this morning, it said that it looks like the NHL will be lifting the $10,000 fine for Al swinging the octopus.

Under the Drake article:

http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/spo...25-877c6dad5853

I read somewhere that after the game where Al twirled it in the Zamboni enterance, the NHL said that was "not allowed" either. The lift of the ban will still not allow him to twirl it "on the ice", but he can run out, get it, and twirl it off the ice...

Let's go RED WINGS!! I'm so excited!

Ordered EastLansingNative's and my Mule shirts yesterday and the NHL.com order should be coming in shortly. I even drank out of my NEW black Hockeytown mug that my brother in law brought me back from the Mitten last week! :) Now there's three mugs in the game day rotation..

:) lets go BOYS show'em how it's DONE!

Aflac - amazing as always :)

*OOPS RGDT CHECK!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

bout time!!!!

Booyah! GO WINGS!!!

And dont know if this was posted before, but TSN has dallas winning so we can be at peace being the underdogs again.. for the third time ;D! I was getting a lilttle scared when they said we would come out on top.

Lets show these ladies what we are made of! LIGHT EM UP BOYS!!!

And last but defiantly not least. (BY FAAAR!)

GO OZZZZZZIE!!!!!!!!

Nice GDT, as always Aflac.

I honestly have a bad feeling about this game. I think ultimately the Red Wings will win the series, but I see tonight going in the Stars favor. Just a gut feeling that hopefully turns out to be wrong. I know the rest can be good, but a week off was too much in my mind.

Here's hoping to many TUR-CO chants tonight at the Joe.

Go Ozzie and Red Wings!

I have a great feeling about tonight and this series as a whole. Again, if the Wings play like we know they can, we will win and we will win easily. Sixty minutes of hard hockey and the Wings should be up 1-0 no problem. GO WINGS GO!

Ozzie is a Dallas Stars killah. Smells like 1998, oh yes it does.

Go Wings!

Ahhh yes he is!!

Jen you have to get both the freep and detroit news today *if you haven't already* There is a section all on Ozzie in the news, and he's on the front cover of the freep sports section. :D

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Really wouldnt be suprised if we blow them out at all but going wih a 4-2 win

Hey anyone know if Chris Conners will be in the lineup tonight for Dallas or is it too early in his career to see time in the playoffs?