• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chrisdetroit

Morrow Scares You?

Rate this topic

Lidstrom > Morrow

Morrow's now a non-issue. Sheesh. I should be coach.

Morrow is a non-issue? How do you know? The series hasn't even started yet.

I think some of you are getting a little ahead of yourselves here...

Morrow is a non-issue? How do you know? The series hasn't even started yet.

I think some of you are getting a little ahead of yourselves here...

How do you think we'll do against the Penguins in the finals, SWF?

:P

Edited by GMRwings1983

Morrow is big, has a lot of hustle, drives the net and hits (ask the Sharks). I'm concerned about him like I would be any other good player that is performing well in the playoffs. I'm concerned about Ribiero, Turco, Modano, and Zubov as well. Anybody who thinks this is going to be an easy series is fooling themselves. I expect it to be long and fun to watch.

Morrow is big, has a lot of hustle, drives the net and hits (ask the Sharks). I'm concerned about him like I would be any other good player that is performing well in the playoffs. I'm concerned about Ribiero, Turco, Modano, and Zubov as well. Anybody who thinks this is going to be an easy series is fooling themselves. I expect it to be long and fun to watch.

For me a fun series to watch is one that isn't long. Like the last series. Now that was fun!

what scares me about Morrow is that 4 goals in 6 (well now 5 goals in 7) games gives people the idea that he is an GOD...

Morrow himself doesn't scare me, the humans who think he is worthy of so much talk because of a few goals.... they scare me!

As with the many before him... Morrow will be golfing by next week courtesy of the Red Wheel

Edited by OsGOD

How do you think we'll do against the Penguins in the finals, SWF?

:P

Wings in 7. :P

Pretty much in agreement with what Turkey said, and OsGOD to a lesser extent. Am I humping Morrow's leg and thinking he is a demi-god? Absolutely not. Is he a very good player though? Yes. Is he one of the Stars better players on a consistent basis? Yes.

There's still plenty of hockey left in this series and for Morrow to contribute in a positive way to the Stars.

Can't wait to see you guys proved wrong. He's a force. He may not score a goal, or have a hit(unlikely), but him on the bench/ice makes us a better team. And if you arent affraid of a player that can do that(lidstrom) you're crazy.

Ok, you just compared Morrow "I've been solid before and now I am hot" to Lidstrom "I am in the Hall of Fame as of 8 years and i've only gotten better". Try again.

He's good, your team is good, but that comparision sucks.

Can't wait to see you guys proved wrong. He's a farce.

Sorry i just had to correct you... He still don't impress me much... maybe his golf stroke is impressive though we shall see next week

What team he play for?

Like I posted earlier, neither him nor any other player on their team has ever had any success against us. We own their team in every way.

Maybe their fans can now go watch Dallas Cowboys mini-camps since that's all they care about anyway.

What game were you watching? Of course he played. Didn't you see him planting his own face in the boards?

wait you mean GOD was playing and they still lost game 3??? Why was he out of the lineup for the first two games then?