• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Meh. For some reason I'm not concerned about the Wings trailing in this game heading into the third. Ice started to shift late in the period a bit and funky bounce led to a goal.

Game should be tied, anyway.

I don't doubt the Wings will tie it in the third and still come away with a win here.

I feel the same way.

Hockey is too damn stressful. I need to take up a less stressful hobby.

Like watching grass grow or something.

Stamp collecting?

Doctor recommends strong doses of vodka during the 4rd.

:lol:

Remember when Dallas won the Stanley Cup, How Hull scored his goal. Then no one could be in the crease, or it would be disallowed. Then Wham! Hull scored on Hasek (while in the crease), and the Sabres lost! That's the ultimate insult! That goal cost them the cup...Atleast we have 3 games up on them, and 20 minutes left. Remeber, we have out scored Dallas in every game this year. Dallas will get theirs.

Meh. For some reason I'm not concerned about the Wings trailing in this game heading into the third. Ice started to shift late in the period a bit and funky bounce led to a goal.

I don't doubt the Wings will tie it in the third and still come away with a win here.

I agree Matt. They will tie it up and take this to OT...

4 OT's tonight anyone...

Lets see how Turdco fares against 100 shots in 4 OTs instead of 60...

The problem is WILL the ref's actually allow us to have a goal??? If Homer is anywhere near the net it will be waved off....I am feeling rather ill and upset right now....I have never seen such a stupid call....and WHY is it not reviewed? Anytime a team scores it should be reviewed not just waved off because this blind ref said so!!

I agree Matt. They will tie it up and take this to OT...

4 OT's tonight anyone...

Lets see how Turdco fares against 100 shots in 4 OTs instead of 60...

4OT's and I'll be calling in dead tomorrow - my heart will be unable to handle that! LOL

I guess I don't understand why Holmstrom's goal was waived off for being in the crease but Eriksson having his entire body in the crease and sticking Osgood in the blocker was somehow ok. I have no problem with Eriksson's counting, but to allow that to stand after waiving off Holmstrom's is absolutely absurd. Especially considering Homer wasn't anywhere near the crease.

There's absolutely no reason that they shouldn't be able to review every waived off goal. How is man in the crease any more of a judgment call than the puck being kicked in or the puck being tipped by a high stick? This league sometimes.....

People come on the league is not fixed.

The refs have sucked but its not fixed.

I'll think what I want. Is it really that impossible? I mean, c'mon, watch this game.....

They want Sidney to have plenty of naps and juiceboxes before the Finals.

Man, the guys on TSN are calling it right, 100%.

There are some times where calls SHOULD and MUST be reviewable...

There should be a coaches challange just like in the NFL. Take the refs out of the game if they are being dishonest.

Remember when Dallas won the Stanley Cup, How Hull scored his goal. Then no one could be in the crease, or it would be disallowed. Then Wham! Hull scored on Hasek (while in the crease), and the Sabres lost! That's the ultimate insult! That goal cost them the cup...Atleast we have 3 games up on them, and 20 minutes left. Remeber, we have out scored Dallas in every game this year. Dallas will get theirs.

nm, i get what you're saying now

Edited by Stan Leycup X

You should hear the Stars fans on another board I frequent. They won't even address Eriksson's goal. They know the refs are trying to give them this one.