• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

At least TSN have covered that exactly correctly..blatant goal, ref called because he was looking for it and the league has no excuse to not use video refs on such a call. Can't argue....it is interesting how so many major sports are fighting off the use of video evidence when stop start sports like NFL and free flowing sports like Rugby have proved that if done correctly it improves the game......

Maybe the powers that be at NHL and FIfa etc are worried that it would limit their capacity fo rbias and corruption.?

Screw it, it's just one goal, we outplayed them in the 2nd and I feel it'll only continue more so in the third. We'll win even with the refs obviously trying to draw out the series.

ALRIGHT, things are the opposite of how they should be, so I'm changing up my tactics. I've been silent on here during the games and it worked since game 3 VS Colorado. This upcoming 4rd is an irregularity.

SO HERE I AM, GO WINGS GO!!!

Well, on the plus side there were 3 golden chances to score in that period (puck through the crease, Cleary on post, Flip 1on1), plus the one we got taken away.

Wings are gunna bring it ALL in the 3rd.

Can someone who actualley is an NHL expert tell me why those disallowed goals are not ******* reviewable?

Second, what the hell is the point in even having a crease if you can get called for interfence without even being in the crease?

Same reason that a hooking call can't be reviewed, or a boarding call; it's a judgement call by the ref.

To your question... I am not sure

Here's hoping Dan O'Halloran just signed himself a one way ticket out of officiating the SCF for that obvious error. Then again I'm amazed he's still reffing at all so he'll likely get the nod for being in the SCF because I'm certain he has to have some sort of Bettman ransom arrangement going on.