aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Who are the three stars ?

Team     Pos     Player
1.     DET     R     17 D.DRAKE
2.     DET     L     40 H.ZETTERBERG
3.     DET     C     33 K.DRAPER

If Hank can get 28 points in the SCF, he'll break the NHL record for points in a playoff year :ph34r:

Well.. just got my shop.nhl.com email telling me to order my western conference chamopionship gear. That didn't take long! Oh, and, F*%$ YOU TURCO!. I've been holding that in for while. Figured it was safe to let it fly now!

I think a chat application like the one that justin.tv has would be awesome for this board. Would save all the refreshing of this board over and over again. :)

Um if you were to look to the right of the tab 'forums' at the top of this page... there is a little tab called 'chat.'

It is always the same group of people in there though...

And I would kind of like to fall asleep tonight.. I don't think it's going to happen.

Thank you Wings.

YES!!! FINALS!!!

All of the players I've learned to love - Ott,Ribeiro,Turco & Morrow,have to go golfing now.

I'm heartbroken.

The curse is also broken,at least for now.

Are you ready for the Crosby this/Crosby that commentary,Edi?

I shall have to console myself with the Photoshop brush to deal with it. :lol:

Blargh, I'm gonna have to miss Game 2...anniversary. Can't weasel out of that one. But I'll have my Zata jersey on! :P

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

WE GOIN TO THE SHIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did anyone deserve a goal more then Drake, just the epitamy of "Hard Work Pays Off"

Did not like Dmac taking all those needless penalties, another thing that upset me was the non-call on Morrow which would have negated the dallas goal, tell me im not the only one who was nervous as hell after dallas made it 4-1, i didnt relax until there was about 20seconds left.

oh man so overcome by emotion, yes way to rap it up, great effort boys. How calm was Osgood, man i feel good with him in net.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team     Pos     Player

If Hank can get 28 points in the SCF, he'll break the NHL record for points in a playoff year :ph34r:

Even in a 7-game series that would be 4 points a game... that's quite a lot.

I'm happy if Hank gets one point a game.... if that's enough to bring us the cup, I'll take it.

Team     Pos     Player

That's 7 points a game... I love Z but he can't even do that!! :rolleyes: